Tresemme Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray | SheSpeaks

• abenjam2 By  abenjam2
    03.22.18

I tried TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray as part of my daily blow drying routine. After showering, I sprayed my hair and brushed the product through. The mist was fine and dispersed lightly and evenly. It smelled a bit floral but dissipated quickly, without interfering with my regular perfume. I blew my hair out as usual. My hair was nice and straight, no frizz or fly aways. It was left feeling healthy and moisturized, not try and damaged. I would definitely use TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Defense Spray regularly as part of my routine. It took little to no additional time in my already rushed morning.

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

I used this shampoo and conditioner and I loved it! Made my hair soft, smooth and clean!

• raschelealexis By  raschelealexis
    05.07.15

I really like this product. The spray works well, and it evenly coats my hair. Its sizzles nicely, so I know the straightener isn't burning my hair itself.

• sonyahg By  sonyahg
    10.11.14

I always spray this in my hair before blow drying or flat ironing.

• mv64tx By  mv64tx
    06.04.14

This spray works great, I suggest blowing your hair out with the correct tools to get the best results. Leaves your hair smooth and soft, for the price I thought it worked very well.