Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray | SheSpeaks

• ybauermom By  ybauermom
    10.04.13

I have yet to find a Tresemme product that I do not love.

• jeffshaw999 By  jeffshaw999
    10.26.12

Holds column in you hair great all day. Smells good too :)

• misuralm By  misuralm
    02.22.11

I have not used the finishing spray, but i have used the volume foam that you apply to wet hair. I bought it about a year ago, when the products first came out, and I used it once and decided I hated it. It sat in my bathroom for a year, so I decided to try it again, I guess I learned how to apply it correctly because now I cannot live without it! It gives volume to my super long/straight hair and it even helps hold a curl! Try the foam if you want to add volume... and dont give up on the first try!

• tif_ki By  tif_ki
    10.02.09

most hairspray and perfumes have alochol in them for its fast drying agent.

• emac79 By  emac79
    07.11.09

Although I have not tried this Tresemme product, I have tried others, and agree that they are not that great. One of the fine print line in the commercial states that for any of their products to work, you have to use the complete line starting with the shampoo. They claim all the products interact. Whatever. I have fine hair and went on a search for a good product and I found that anything by Redken or Bed Head works best (Bed Head Foxy Curls gives my straight, fine hair great texture and volume).

• dubsxoxo5 By  dubsxoxo5
    07.11.09

Got2B makes a new product that is supposed to help with volume, and it has collagen in it. I've used the different mascaras with collagen in it and it really makes a difference. So, I wonder if it would do the same for volume and body.

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.10.09

I am not happy that I spent $7.00 on this product and it did nothing for my hair. I have short hair that is fine and never holds a style. With all the promises and hype about his product, I thought it would be worth the price. NOPE. Ten minutes in the Georgia humidity and my hair was toast. I went back to my John Frieda products and am still looking for the perfect product to give my hair some umph.

• mardel By  mardel
    07.10.09

I totally agree this products was such a waste!! It never gave my hair any body to it!! I have long straight hair and I tried it when I teased my hair and it just made it look clumpy.

• bkapj1 By  bkapj1
    07.08.09

The product states: This product with Volume Control Complex gives your hair lasting body and bounce that won't ever fall flat in the middle of your day. Luxuriously soft and touchable, this spray will never leave you with a sticky mess-even if you get caught in a rainstorm. This lightweight formula leaves your hair ultra-shiny and manageable. BUT IT SUCKED! I'D THINK IT WAS PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MY HAIR TYPE WHICH IS 3B BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. IT MADE MY HAIR POOFY STICKY AND HARD.DID I MENTION IT HAS ALCHOL IN IT WHICH CAUSED MY HAIR TO DRY OUT. I HATE THIS PRODUCT