Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.09.15

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub scent. It has just the right amount of "scrub" and you feel really refreshed after using it.

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

Body Scrub

I really enjoy this sugar scrub! i wish it was a little less expensive, but my skin feels so smooth and smells amazing after using this product!

• Tb92diesel By  Tb92diesel
    02.27.18

This body scrub is great it smells amaizing and leaves your skin so smooth after. Love using it to exfoliate my knees and elbows.

• candries By  candries
    12.09.15

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

I love the mango scent!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    02.10.14

i love the tree hut line and used quite a few of their sugar scrubs but this one was just way too overpowering, i actually got sick just sniffing this a bit to see how the scent was.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

I like a really abrasive scrub, and this one just doesn't meet my expectations. The "scrub" is more of a beady roll. It's far too expensive. I just bought it for the container so I could mix my own sugar scrub.

• mamalueh By  mamalueh
    01.06.13

Lovely! The Tropical Mango scent is wonderful, and you don't smell too fruity afterward. (At least my kids have never commented and they notice everything.) The scrub doesn't separate in the jar like other brands I have tried, and it doesn't sting (like salt scrubs!) when you have a knick on your hands. The only negative is the lid. The edges are smooth and it is hard to open when your hands are wet.