Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

This scrub is pretty scrubby. It feels great, and leaves my skin feeling extra soft. I gave it four stars because I wish it was more affordable.

• vickimarie2002 By  vickimarie2002
    05.30.18

Smells good and exfoliates well!

This is the best smelling stuff ever! It also works really well and isn't too rough on your skin.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.09.17

Shower Bliss: Tree Hut has done it again!

I love this scent...it's my go-to but lately I've been loving the Tree Hut Scrub in Lychee & Plum. For starters...this is a great pick me up after a stressful day...the scent is strong and invigorating...it stays with you after you get out of the shower! Right now, they're coming in bonus sizes for free at Wal-Mart..It's 25% more for the same price! I always buy two at a time since I like to exfoliate 2-3 times a week. The shea is what makes this a winner because it softens rough spots within a few treatments. Love this! A+++++

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. If you want a salon quality product this is the item

• thedailycare By  thedailycare
    09.17.16

A tropical escape in the shower.

I have to admit it took me a while before I actually purchased this product. I would see it everytime that I went into Ulta, and I wanted to get it for so long. Once I got it, I was not disappointed. It has such a great scent, and it is a perfect in-shower exfoliator.

• deannawin29 By  deannawin29
    07.19.16

Love all the tree hut scrubs but this scent is my favorite. I use it to exfoliate my body especially in the summer time. I find this product affordable for the size the smell is amazing and it works well.

• Keisha_A By  Keisha_A
    07.06.16

One of the best scrub

I actually have this product in my bathroom & I gave it 5 stars hust bcuz after using my skin feels clean, smooth and soft. I can actually feel the dead skin is all scrubbed off. Love it

• Angel1437 By  Angel1437
    07.06.16

I love the smell and I use this before shaving everytime. It helps to exfoliate and leaves my skin soft.

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

This product is just awesome. Love the smell and also when done using it. Makes your skin feel so so soft and look radiant!

• peytoncarothers By  peytoncarothers
    05.12.16

Smooth and smell good

Love this scrub! It's thick and very moisturizing. Perfect to put on your legs before shaving!

• Jess0818 By  Jess0818
    03.04.16

This scrub has a wonderful smell And leaves my body feeling soft, and clear of dry skin