Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub Review | SheSpeaks

• DsOpinion By  DsOpinion
    02.26.21

Your go to for beautiful clear soft skin

Love this product! The smell is amazing and the different after use is UNEXPLAINABLE!

• JustRebecca By  JustRebecca
    02.25.21

Perfect exfoliation

This leaves you lightly exfoliated with a light scent like you are on an island relaxing, drinking a nice cool drink with a little umbrella. I also love that it?s vegan and doesn?t have ingredients you can?t pronounce.

• Jessme By  Jessme
    02.09.21

Baby soft skin

This is my favorite body scrub. It smells delicious and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky throughout the day. Its affordable and comes in other scents as well

• MonaLizaLovlyhun12 By  MonaLizaLovlyhun12
    12.18.20

Great quality

This scrub is less abrasive than I'm used to but in the best way. It's smells delicious, leaves my skin so smooth, and smelling delicious. You leave the shower feeling to soft! You feel like butter

• cmsb901 By  cmsb901
    12.18.20

Got this as a gift in a basket, and now I wonder how I ever missed purchasing it for myself ...... so good !!

• alea79 By  alea79
    12.16.20

This smells AMAZING!!! Great for exfoliating! Leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and refreshed!.

• Danielle1213 By  Danielle1213
    12.13.20

Great exfoliator

This is my favorite scrub! I do my lips, legs, bikini area, feet and hands to exfoliate and this works great. I never get razor burn or bumps if I use this before shaving. Gets off the dead skin that we don?t see.

• Mrsapaisley By  Mrsapaisley
    10.10.20

Average

I love the scent of the Coconut Lime for a spa product. This Tree Hut product exfoliates pretty well as I use it on my feet with every shower. It does not seem to keep my cuticles soft like other scrubs have though. The packaging is appealing and the price is great.

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Delish! 🍈🥥

This is right up there on my list 📃of favorite bath and shower products🛀. No need to pay for those higher priced scrubs💰. With a great price, this is filled with amazing sugar to scrub 🧽and shea to leave skin feeling fantastic.🧴 Super happy I tried this one! 🎉

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

Lovely coconut scrub

This makes a nice gift, because the package is pretty, and it's a little indulgent. I like how it smells and how effective it is at exfoliating my skin.

• gwenrocks79 By  gwenrocks79
    06.05.20

WORKS GREAT

I used to love Tree Hut body scrubs but now that I have switched to non toxic beauty and health products, I have stopped using this due to synthetic fragrance. Most of the scents aggravate my chronic migraines also. Definitely works well for exfoliation.

• gsmith310 By  gsmith310
    06.05.20

Amazing!

Love this stuff! Smells so good and makes skin feel nice and exfoliated

• LiyahhMB By  LiyahhMB
    05.12.20

Highly Recommend

I really love this brand and this specific sugar scrub has to be the best one. It's easy to rinse off and has a relaxing scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

You need this!

I love this stuff. They have so many others with great scents as well. I?ve always felt as if my regular body wash doesn?t do a good job at removing left over deodorant but with this stuff I feel squeaky clean!!

• vickimarie2002 By  vickimarie2002
    05.30.18

Smells good and exfoliates well!

This is the best smelling stuff ever! It also works really well and isn't too rough on your skin.