Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Shea Butter Body Scrub | SheSpeaks

• corabishop corabishop
    10.03.14

I love this product. After using Tree Hut lotion my hands felt softer and smoother. The smell is amazing and after I put it on, it didn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend this product for people to try.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    10.03.14

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.28.13

smells amazing, and it really helps hydrate my dry legs during winter.

• geesker By  geesker
    01.17.12

Yep! Love it! Smells Awesome! It's real thick..but does not feel greasy! and it soaks in prety quickly, unlike just regular shea butter

• SinnerElla By  SinnerElla
    12.20.11

This Body Scrub is FREAKING AMAZING! And at just under $5 at Walmart, you can't go wrong. It smells delicious and the scent that remains on your skin is minimal, but still there. It exfoliates wonderfully and lasts quite a while as long as you don't get too much water in the container. I use it on my face and my whole body and my skin is SO SOFT when I'm done. Definitely a full on 5 stars. And if you don't like the brazil nut smell, they have a coconut lime that's very citrus like and isn't too heavy on the coconut. Brazil Nut is the one that smells Nom-worthy, but do not eat it. it's not supposed to be consumed regardless of the sugar content. It's also pretty moisturizing, but you'll want to be sure to still use lotion after, but I don't recommend the matching body butter. It left my skin sticky and was too heavy for me.

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj
    09.23.11

Great stuff! Its extremely mosturizing and smells wonderfull. Its an affordable treat for your skin!

• m121415 By  m121415
    09.12.11

Another loyal customer of this awesome product! The only scent Iike in this brand. Also very dissatisfied when Walmart discontinued selling it. I have been lucky to find it at Publix and Kroger. Can't find it at Walgreens, CVS, Target, SuperTarget or Kmart....I would die if I couldn't find this. I too use it as a foot creme and all over body creme.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    12.04.10

I too was disappointed when Walmart stopped carrying it, but I found it at ULTA for a great price. It's my "go to" foot cream. Love, love, love the smell and works wonders.

• knisco64 By  knisco64
    09.17.09

I agree, I used to purchase this at Walmart until the new stores redesign, they do not carry it now. I now purchase online in bulk 3-packs. Been using this product for 2 years loyally and love it. Once absorbed does not have a greasy feeling, and my fiance always comments on how good it smells and the softness.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.10.09

Love this product! Moisturizes great! Smells wonderful! Just like chocolate! I use it on my feet or dry areas for it's ultra moisturizing! Container last a long time! Only takes a dab!