Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Natural Diuretic

Pros: great natural diuretic, organic, works great for PMS bloating and water retention. Cons: does not taste great... but I got used to the flavor. I combine it with Hisbiscus tea and it masks the flavor adequately.

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Interesting

I haven't had much of this kind because I am so hooked on TM's Throat Coat tea. It is pretty good, though.

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

This was surprisingly recommended by a GE specialist to help with high cholesterol levels. If you are familiar with and like Japanese Mugicha (roasted barley tea fixed cold), this has a similar taste. While it can be pricey, these can be found on sale (Kroger) from time to time, and I get at least 2 cups steeped from one bag (depending on how long the bag is first steeped). I take my tea unsweetened anyway, this is a great accompaniment to sweet treats.

• assembler By  assembler
    08.25.15

I am a big fan of this tea. It definitely helped me when I was doing a liver and gallbladder cleanse. I still drink it every once in a while when I am feeling a little sluggish inside but also because I love the taste! I did notice that I cannot drink it just before bed though. If I do it makes me unable to sleep well because I have crazy dreams! I think there are a lot of things in there that make my brain more active

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This is a part of our 'I feel like I'm getting sick' routine to try to make a natural comeback. It has a nice earthy flavor and goes well with green tea or by itself and has such great health benefits!

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

The flavor is okay, but the price is ridiculous. Dandelions grow wild pretty much everywhere, so dandelion tea should be the cheapest thing on the market. I also hate the pseudo science health benefits it claims to have.

• imthinkingoutloud By  imthinkingoutloud
    01.31.12

I love TM products and will go out of my way to find the dandelion root variety. It tastes earthy and cozy and soothing. I feel better after having my daily cup and actually look forward to its unexpected earth and floral taste. Definitely a staple in our house!