Traditional Home Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Great ideas!

I get decoration ideas reading and seeing the pictures in the Traditional House magazines.

• jgail72 By  jgail72
    05.01.14

I love this magazine for inspiration. Most of the ideas in there are very costly but I like to get ideas and then incorporate them on my budget.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

While I love looking through the magazine, I can't afford anything in it!

• Stefanie0017 By  Stefanie0017
    12.30.09

Great ideas for my future dream house. Not so great for decorating my tiny apartment on a budget.

• iamcool By  iamcool
    10.31.09

The magazine has a catchy cover for all the issues I recieved, however, it did not have enough ideas that were "budget friendly" for todays economy. I thought there were a few good ideas on decorating but would like to have seen more ideas and less advertisements.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.29.09

This magazine has great ideas.

• hjewe096 By  hjewe096
    09.23.09

Enjoy the pictures and some of the ideas, but would prefer an easier read and more affordable ideas.

• raysoch By  raysoch
    08.03.09

I think this magazine is extremely useful. Specially when you have a business in remodeling/construction. Wonderful ideas you can put your own personal twist on.

• Claremont01 By  Claremont01
    06.01.09

I found the magazine to be visually appealing with little or no practical advice / do it yourself projects or creative projects for small NYC apartments or a themed nursery article, etc. I do keep it for occasional inspirations

• Donato By  Donato
    05.23.09

Love it! In this tough economic time when every dollar counts it is so exciting and an escape when I go to my mailbox and my Traditional Home is waiting for me. We can't go out and renovate a whole room but even just adding a vase of garden flowers (seen in the magazine's pages) gives me that hope that life is slowly but surely getting better. This may not be noticeable to others, but the vase of flowers becomes my focal point each morning. So here's to your focal point and to Traditional Home. MDonato

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    04.14.09

I do not like this magazine at all. There are too many magazines just like it, and I have free subscriptions to those magazines and can't even tell the difference between them.

• duvessa By  duvessa
    04.13.09

I adore this magazine, it has all the latest trends for the year and it also has all the eco friendly products everyone loves. Truly the best part is seeing all the new eco-friendly products that have come out and the new trends in tableware.