Trader Joes Grocery Store | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Trader Joe's is a rare breed. Their products are afforadable, healthy, and most importantly delicious. They have everything ranging from an amazing and fresh fruits and vegetables department, to a freezer department full of quick and easy fixes for dinner. Their indian food frozen dinners are almost as good as getting take out and half the price! Their selection is always changing but they also hold on to many of their customer favorites so you don't have to worry about your favorite product being discontinued. I love their mailer also. I has a cute little shopping list so you can keep track of all the items featured and pick them up the next time you shop with them. And last but not least their employees are some of the most friendly people. They are always courteous and helpful

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.11.17

Kind of overpriced stuff which can be found at Grocery Outlet.

• nlbrooks22 By  nlbrooks22
    08.15.16

amazing specialty store

Trader Joe's is one of my favorite stores ever. I am a vegetarian and I love that I can find anything I need there for baking, cooking and organic foods.

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

When I am looking for a particular healthier item, I always go to Trader Joe's. I love their selection and I know I am getting a product that is healthy and good for the whole family. Shop there every now and then but never have any complaints each visit.

• MissyK8 By  MissyK8
    07.26.16

What's the big deal?

I have been hearing about Trader Joe's for some time now, but have not had the opportunity until recently to visit a store. BIG disappointment. I honestly don't understand what all the fuss is about. The store was very small and the selection extremely limited. The prices were also higher than I expected after all the rave reviews. I came out unimpressed and not likely to return.

• Lokiknows By  Lokiknows
    06.24.16

There is NO store anywhere that is quite like Trader Joe's. You get quality equal to Whole Foods, but at a SUBSTANTIALLY lower price. Also, the prepared salads are far better than any grocery I have ever tried. Your dollar definitely stretches further at Trader Joe's.

• DreaRose By  DreaRose
    08.08.15

This is my absolute favorite place to do my grocery shopping. I prefer it over Walmart, Shop Rite or Stop & Shop. I find I pay a great deal less for quality food. I also find the organic produce to be more reasonably priced than other grocery stores. Here is a list of some the products I recommend at Trader Joes: peanut butter Puffins, salsa authentica, cinnamon raisin bread, rice pudding, frozen gnocchi pomodoro, frozen chicken cilantro wontons, dutch chocolate brownie mix and jalpeno refried beans.

• SandyDembrowski By  SandyDembrowski
    08.07.15

This is one of the best grocery stores I have ever been to. The people are incredibly accommodating, and the food is made using great ingredients, which makes sense, because the food is amazing.

• tash_point_a By  tash_point_a
    07.27.15

Before Trader Joes came along, Publix was my go to grocery store. However, being a vegan can become VERY VERY exspensive. Trader Joes offers AMAZING vegan options at such AMAZING low prices & almost everything is organic. The customer service is BEYOND phenomenal & the samples of the day are ALWAYS delicious! I highly recommend Trader Joes, it's the only place I shop for food now!

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

My favorite place to shop by far! I love TJ's for their prices, convenience, variety of products, and sustainability and quality! And the staff is always helpful and friendly and willing to chat about products, suggest tips, and generally discuss healthy lifestyles. I wish they had even more locations! I love getting all my produce at TJs knowing there is a great selection that is constantly updated and at a great price! I 've also found a huge variety of specialty products that I used to go to Whole Foods and overspend on. So glad TJs has started offering more products like dairy alternatives, natural sweeteners, more obscure seasonal fruits and veggies, and healthy snack options that fit my lifestyle

• DetroitMom By  DetroitMom
    02.24.15

A rare breed when it comes to grocery stores. Reasonable prices for top notch even gourmet foods they are in a class by themselves. The only downfall is their are not enough to go around. I often find myself spending more in gas to get to Trader Joes than I save so it's a conundrum for me. Excellent produce and customer service.