Trader Joe's Grocery Store Review | SheSpeaks

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    11.15.20

Great for Hosting Supplies!

Trader Joe's is our favorite for hosting guests. The chocolate croissants are a must!

• glowinggoddess By  glowinggoddess
    11.07.20

My favorite store.

My most favorite place to shop for delicious snacks and staples . There's always something new to try at TJ's along with the classics they stock. Great prices as well, quality produce and cheeses.

• ObviouslyMARvelous By  ObviouslyMARvelous
    11.06.20

I love Trader Joe's! They offer a wide variety of products you won't find anywhere else. Their snacks alone are worth the trip. Some of my favorites include Honey Sesame Almonds and Biscotti.

• MollyParnis By  MollyParnis
    11.05.20

I love Trader Joe's because of their unique shopping environment - it's a smaller, friendlier store that feels more like a community store. They also sell awesome wine and pre-made pie pastry which is great for the holidays. I also find more high quality orgainc products there at the best prices.

• mcasella By  mcasella
    11.05.20

Fun Store

Such a fun store. They have such a variety of great products. I always enjoy and look forward to shopping there.

• Neeners By  Neeners
    10.30.20

Great selection, quality, prices

I really like the TJ brands and think their prices and quality are very good. I love the fact they have unique frozen foods, like tika masala and nan bread, but you can also get great bread, wine, produce. In the past I had to drive a little further to shop at Trader Joe's, but thought it was totally worth the time. But now I have a store near me and love them even more.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

My favorite go to store for natural products. I love their brand of coconut oil

• clarefk By  clarefk
    04.18.19

My favorite grocery store

always my preferred store to shop for groceries. target is wonderful for convenience, but for the price, the freshness, the variety, and the quality i go to trader joes.

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

I love all of the organic lotions and soaps. They also have really good prices

• VeganKathy By  VeganKathy
    10.02.18

Awesome Vegan Products

Awesome vegan products most are marked clearly with a V

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.11.17

Kind of overpriced stuff which can be found at Grocery Outlet.

• nlbrooks22 By  nlbrooks22
    08.15.16

amazing specialty store

Trader Joe's is one of my favorite stores ever. I am a vegetarian and I love that I can find anything I need there for baking, cooking and organic foods.

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

When I am looking for a particular healthier item, I always go to Trader Joe's. I love their selection and I know I am getting a product that is healthy and good for the whole family. Shop there every now and then but never have any complaints each visit.

• MissyK8 By  MissyK8
    07.26.16

What's the big deal?

I have been hearing about Trader Joe's for some time now, but have not had the opportunity until recently to visit a store. BIG disappointment. I honestly don't understand what all the fuss is about. The store was very small and the selection extremely limited. The prices were also higher than I expected after all the rave reviews. I came out unimpressed and not likely to return.

• Lokiknows By  Lokiknows
    06.24.16

There is NO store anywhere that is quite like Trader Joe's. You get quality equal to Whole Foods, but at a SUBSTANTIALLY lower price. Also, the prepared salads are far better than any grocery I have ever tried. Your dollar definitely stretches further at Trader Joe's.