Trader Joes Chewable Melatonin | SheSpeaks

• Msmizmo Msmizmo
    01.16.12

I use this product when I am having difficulty falling asleep and want to take something that is natural. This is a chewable supplement which is peppermint flavored, but I personally just swallow it with some water. I find that within 30 minutes I am sleepy and am able to fall asleep shortly afterwards. I always keep a bottle on hand and use it when trying on my own just doesn't seem to work. It's a great alternative to some of the other products that you can find without a prescription.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.07.17

Goodbye sleepless nights

This is a gentle supplement to assist you in falling asleep, especially if you have acute anxiety and do not want to rely on prescription medications. The low dosage of this chewable allows you to start out at a low level which is definitely enough to wind you down and slow the wheels in your head that cause sleepless nights. If one doesn't work, just increase each week until you find what's right for you.

• Msmizmo By  Msmizmo