Trader Joes Candy Cane Joe Joes | SheSpeaks

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Super yummy and I love candy canes.

• MenopauseMotherhoodMore By  MenopauseMotherhoodMore
    11.14.14

What's not to love? These are amazing and I actually have to hide them from my kids. They go great with coffee (the cookies, not the kids) and are my special little self-treat. Yummmmmm...

• Junebug505 By  Junebug505
    06.11.14

I haven't had these in a long time and I will be looking for them this year, love these, very delicious

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    01.17.14

Great candy sweetness!!!

• roisebatemon By  roisebatemon
    12.09.13

i have not tried this i would like

• testingmama By  testingmama
    12.11.12

These cookies are ridiculously good. I have actually never set foot into Trader Joe's (I am cheap) but got these as a gift. I am embarrassed to say that out of the two packages I was given, my husband got one cookie and my children got none. And the rest all went into my belly (and in about 2 days). I am actually not a fan of thin-mints or most other chocolate/mint flavored things (especially mint chocolate chip ice cream... yuck). But these are basically oreo cookies with chocolately coating and crushed peppermint candy and are just delicious. The flavors are very separate but go together nicely. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.

• ginger2011 By  ginger2011
    10.10.12

my husband likes these for a snack

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06
    10.10.12

Yummy!

• mozmonkey By  mozmonkey
    09.02.12

I look forward to these every year! Have you guys tried them in their ice cream???? AMAZING!

• Tiffany02809 By  Tiffany02809
    08.10.12

Love love love. I wish they offered this product all year long. Yum it is perfect. I'm a mint girl and this cookies is right for me.