Trader Joes A Midsummer Nights Cream | SheSpeaks

• rp2005 By  rp2005
    05.23.10

I tried this at the store; wonderful! I have yet to purchase it, but I have the Trader Joe's lavender liquid hand soap in the bathroom, and it's amazing. What's so great is that their lotions and soaps cost the same as (or less than) other products but are totally natural!

• fiftiesgirl88 By  fiftiesgirl88
    05.22.10

I purchased Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream Moisturizing Cream Extra Dry Formula a few months ago. All I can say about this lotion is that it's amazing. I got the unscented one. I have suffered with really bad excema for many years and I've tried so many different lotions and creams. Even cream just for excema. I've tried Gold Bond, Nivea, Curel, Jergens, Johnson and Johnson, and tons more and A midsummer night's cream has beat them all. This is the only lotion that has calmed down my irritated skin. It is a really thick lotion which I love. I'd rather have a lotion like that, rather than a very thin lotion that absorbs TOO quick into the skin. I don't have to keep re-applying it throughout the day. even when I wash my hands, they still feel really moisturized. On the bottle, it says unscented but still has a very nice, subtle smell to it, which is great. I've tried some unscented lotions and they smell bad. I would recommend this lotion to anyone out there, especially if you have really dry skin. The price was great too. Around $5.50. Go out and get it!