Trader Joes Everything Seasoning Blend | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Stampjournal Stampjournal
    03.18.18

Really Yummy and Affordable

I love this spice blend. It is especially good to make oven fries. Cut up potatoes, spray with olive oil, sprinkle with Everything blend, 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Yum!

• nomaliz By  nomaliz
    04.27.18

Bold delicious addition to my spice cabinet

Eggs... calzones.. ... rice bowls. Endless. I love this product. Great balance of flavor.

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    03.28.18

So many uses!

This is a wonderful seasoning that is not just for bagels. It has the perfect combination of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic and onion. Delicious on veggies, sandwiches, flatbread and even a burger. So delicious!

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat
    03.26.18

You'll Put This On EVERYTHING!

I LOVE Everything But the Bagel!! The blend of herbs and seeds makes everything taste good! I like it especially on veggies instead of butter.

• Stampjournal By  Stampjournal
    03.18.18

Really Yummy and Affordable

• jojessica By  jojessica
    03.16.18

This is literally my everything! I am in a household that prefers sweet or sesame bagels, so I toast a seasame one with butter and this seasoning. Heaven! I also do it a slice of Muenster cheese

• stolipup By  stolipup
    03.15.18

YUM!!

This is so good on my toast in the morning!! I recommend everyone try this.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    03.15.18

Delicious Seasoning

This is such a delicious seasoning! I love sprinkling it on salads and sandwiches and it even makes a great topping for popcorn. It is all the great seasonings of an everything bagel without the bagel and is so delicious!

• Milli By  Milli
    03.08.18

The seasoning you didn't know you needed

This lovely and affordable shaker bottle of seasoning is a game-changer! It's a blend of sesame seeds (white and black), poppy seeds, dried garlic & onion, and sea salt flakes. My kid likes plain bagels, and shaking this onto the cream cheese transforms mine into a grown-up bagel. Also great on toast and salads. Give it a try!