Toys R Us | SheSpeaks

• spacktacle01 spacktacle01
    11.09.14

Good variety of toys, especially when we are looking for something specific. However, I have found even their sale prices are high. Other stores everyday prices for the same items are lower. I also don't like the return policy and what a hassle it is to take something back.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

This is a store that I like to take my kids to, but I don't particularly like to shop there myself. I usually find that their selection is a bit small compared to shopping online, and the prices are unusually high. The coupons that they distribute always have a huge list of things that you can't use them with, and you can't use them on anything that is already on sale. We only shop here if we have to have a particular item very quickly, or if it's a special occasion for our son and he is picking out his own toy.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.13.19

Was the #1 toy store until mostly all us stores went bankrupt! Little pricey for toys! But during holiday time great sales!

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    05.29.18

Out of Business

So sad that this store went out of business. It was a classic! My kids loved to go.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.11.17

Has a great selection of toys; however, it is really overpriced and the clearance is poor. The only redeeming factor is that they price match Amazon which has helped with keeping the costs low without having to wait for shipping from Amazon.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Watch before you shop

Around July - the best time to shop (excluding December) otherwise - avoid it like the plague

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

I have always enjoyed shopping at Toys R Us, I can always find some pretty amazing deals there. I have always been asked if I needed help while shopping and the employees have always been able to answer questions I may have with a smile on their face. I enjoy our local Toys R Us a great deal :)

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

Toys R Us isn't a store we buy items at very often. I've found other super centers have just as good a supply and things are generally cheaper.

• Tammycelli117 By  Tammycelli117
    05.13.15

Toys R' Us has a great selection of toys for kids of all ages but I only go there once in a blue moon and that's only when I have a gift card. The store is very over prices. I can almost always find a better deal at Walmart or on Amazon.

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

A bit pricey for me but still a good store to find what toy your looking for

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Huge selection but kind of expensive. But you can find anything and everything there. I love going there to splurge. But hate it during holidays. It's so busy and crazy. But they have everything you could ever imagine and stuff you never knew about. A kid's dream store

• tina_kelly2011 By  tina_kelly2011
    12.09.14

My daughter loves this store. The hard to find toys we go there. She loves buying her my little pony's there. we are going back real soon.