Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal | SheSpeaks

• CJTellstheTruth By  CJTellstheTruth
    04.29.15

I love this cereal, it might not be my favorite but it is one of my favorite healthy cereals should I say. The crunch is what I love the most about it. Nice and healthy and pretty tasty!! Can't go wrong!!

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    04.29.13

I love this cereal one of my favorite cereal with right amount of sweet.

• nancy00000 By  nancy00000
    04.10.13

i love these cereal buy these all the time they just right now to sweet

• lorrielee By  lorrielee
    03.29.13

Delicious!! I love cranberries and having it in my cereal is great!! My kids love Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal also, and it makes me happy to know that they are eating a cereal that not only tastes good, but is also good for them!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    12.13.11

I bought a box of this CRAP-what a mistake!!! My son and I agree chewing on a vitamin pill and a couple of Craisins together would taste better. A total gorss-out.

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

LOVE IT I BUY TOTAL EVERY SHOPPING TRIP I CAN'T KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE MY FRIENDS EAT IT EVEN MY OTHER HALF AND HE'S NOT BIG ON HEALTHY STUFF!

• rachel_lynne By  rachel_lynne
    05.15.09

Sounds good... will keep an eye out for it to go on sale

• NatesLady1309 By  NatesLady1309
    04.04.09

I liked it but I didn't think it was sweet enough. I actually added sugar.

• marylynn76 By  marylynn76
    03.26.09

I also received a free sample of it in the mail this week and my daughter (8 year old) got to it before me. She said that she liked the taste of the flakes and wants me to buy her a box. She usually eats Fruit Loops every morning and I think I will change her up and try to find this to buy her.

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    03.13.09

I received a free sample of Total Cranberry Crunch cereal in the mail. I'm not a cereal or cranberry lover so I was hesitant to try it. I finally did and I was pleasantly surprised. It tasted pretty good and the cranberries weren't bad either. I would consider buying it.