Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal Review | SheSpeaks

• CJTellstheTruth By  CJTellstheTruth
    04.29.15

I love this cereal, it might not be my favorite but it is one of my favorite healthy cereals should I say. The crunch is what I love the most about it. Nice and healthy and pretty tasty!! Can't go wrong!!

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    04.29.13

I love this cereal one of my favorite cereal with right amount of sweet.

• nancy00000 By  nancy00000
    04.10.13

i love these cereal buy these all the time they just right now to sweet

• lorrielee By  lorrielee
    03.29.13

Delicious!! I love cranberries and having it in my cereal is great!! My kids love Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal also, and it makes me happy to know that they are eating a cereal that not only tastes good, but is also good for them!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    12.13.11

I bought a box of this CRAP-what a mistake!!! My son and I agree chewing on a vitamin pill and a couple of Craisins together would taste better. A total gorss-out.

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

LOVE IT I BUY TOTAL EVERY SHOPPING TRIP I CAN'T KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE MY FRIENDS EAT IT EVEN MY OTHER HALF AND HE'S NOT BIG ON HEALTHY STUFF!

• NatesLady1309 By  NatesLady1309
    04.04.09

I liked it but I didn't think it was sweet enough. I actually added sugar.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.13.09

I received a free sample of Total Cranberry Crunch cereal in the mail. I'm not a cereal or cranberry lover so I was hesitant to try it. I finally did and I was pleasantly surprised. It tasted pretty good and the cranberries weren't bad either. I would consider buying it.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    02.28.09

I used the cereal like a snack, watching TV. It was just sweet & crunchy enough.

• midwestmom By  midwestmom
    02.23.09

I just got my sample in the mail. The taste was excellent. I would say the downside would be the sugar content. I like to feed my family cereals that are low sugar.

• anneonline By  anneonline
    02.23.09

Recently I had the opportunity to get a free sample of the new Total Cranberry Crunch cereal. I looked in my local grocer and it is not on the shelves yet (it may be in your area, though). I used to eat raisin bran regularly and recently switched to another type of cereal (another review altogether), so a free sample to try this was fortuitous. A proper serving size is 1 1/4 cups. This serving was less, but it does not indicate how much. One serving has 190 calories, 1.5g of fat (none are saturated or trans). There are 230mg of sodium, 44g of carbs, 4g of dietary fiber (les than 1g is soluble), and 16g of sugars. I use vanilla soy with my cereal. The sweetness of the cereal was just right. The flakes offset the sweetness of the cranberries and the crunchy oat clusters definitely add to the experience. Without the clusters I do not think I would have enjoyed this cereal as much. If you like a lot of fruit in your cereal you may want to add additional dried cranberries. There were not enough for some in every bite. I am not a big fan of flakes; these flakes are whole grain wheat, which is lacking in taste. General Mills is still offering free samples, so I would suggest you try it before you buy. Additionally, General Mills sends a coupon for 75 off one box.