Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal | SheSpeaks

• CJTellstheTruth By  CJTellstheTruth
    04.29.15

I love this cereal, it might not be my favorite but it is one of my favorite healthy cereals should I say. The crunch is what I love the most about it. Nice and healthy and pretty tasty!! Can't go wrong!!

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    04.29.13

I love this cereal one of my favorite cereal with right amount of sweet.

• nancy00000 By  nancy00000
    04.10.13

i love these cereal buy these all the time they just right now to sweet

• lorrielee By  lorrielee
    03.29.13

Delicious!! I love cranberries and having it in my cereal is great!! My kids love Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal also, and it makes me happy to know that they are eating a cereal that not only tastes good, but is also good for them!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    12.13.11

I bought a box of this CRAP-what a mistake!!! My son and I agree chewing on a vitamin pill and a couple of Craisins together would taste better. A total gorss-out.

• JENNloveNpeace By  JENNloveNpeace
    07.14.10

LOVE IT I BUY TOTAL EVERY SHOPPING TRIP I CAN'T KEEP IT IN THE HOUSE MY FRIENDS EAT IT EVEN MY OTHER HALF AND HE'S NOT BIG ON HEALTHY STUFF!

• NatesLady1309 By  NatesLady1309
    04.04.09

I liked it but I didn't think it was sweet enough. I actually added sugar.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.13.09

I received a free sample of Total Cranberry Crunch cereal in the mail. I'm not a cereal or cranberry lover so I was hesitant to try it. I finally did and I was pleasantly surprised. It tasted pretty good and the cranberries weren't bad either. I would consider buying it.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    02.28.09

I used the cereal like a snack, watching TV. It was just sweet & crunchy enough.

• midwestmom By  midwestmom
    02.23.09

I just got my sample in the mail. The taste was excellent. I would say the downside would be the sugar content. I like to feed my family cereals that are low sugar.