Total Beauty Web Site Review | SheSpeaks

• taikem By  taikem
    05.10.15

Great Site, I have never heard of this website so my first time experience using it went well.

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    05.20.13

Its a good website with helpful info just not my favorite. I am so stuck on pinterest.

• wafflesandsox By  wafflesandsox
    09.14.10

This is a fantastic website.

• butterfly227 By  butterfly227
    08.25.10

I love going here to see what others are saying about a specific product I'm interested in buying. You get honest, real reviews from women who love make-up and beauty products.

• Brianay By  Brianay
    07.14.10

I am a huge fan of this site mainly for the reviews of beauty products. Before buying any makeup I have to check this website and read the reviews first. It ALWAYS helps me. Thanks Total Beauty! :)

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    09.11.09

Thanks for sharing this website - I went on and spent 30 min! Great site!

• junconventional By  junconventional
    08.25.09

I love totalbeauty.com, however I can live without their "quizzes".

• borimami By  borimami
    08.16.09

Is a wonderful site lots of infomation for the ladys that like to take care of them self.

• DEXTERBUZZ By  DEXTERBUZZ
    07.31.09

OK - Site - think they need some improvements on the consumer interations - seems like they also favor certain brands..

• jillyvanilly By  jillyvanilly
    07.31.09

I visited this site for the first time today. I spent most of my time reading through product reviews and I watched a few of the videos (which I especially liked.) I enjoyed the site so much I ended up spending almost an hour and a half on it. And I even added the link to my favorites so that I can go back again. Enjoy!

• JoyLeaf41 By  JoyLeaf41
    07.31.09

I love this site, but I hope they add more videos. I really enjoy watching them and have seen most of the current ones more than once. :)

• radar525 By  radar525
    07.26.09

If you have never been to Total Beauty, you are really missing out on a great website. Beauty products from every line and of every type are reviewed on this site by fellow consumers. I have yet to find a product I buy or have considered buy not listed here. There are also videos of how to's for hair and makeup. The blog and message board sections allows readers to connect and talk about beauty products and even connects you to products reviewed on other sites. My favorite feature is the "Stories of the Day". This section has features like "The 12 Things Your Hairdresser Won't Tell You" and various lists of top products based on editorial and professional reviews or ways to shake up, streamline or revamp your routine. It's fun, it's informative and it's a place to share your opinion on products you use every day. Take a look and get hooked.