Total Beauty Web Site | SheSpeaks

• taikem By  taikem
    05.10.15

Great Site, I have never heard of this website so my first time experience using it went well.

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    05.20.13

Its a good website with helpful info just not my favorite. I am so stuck on pinterest.

• wafflesandsox By  wafflesandsox
    09.14.10

This is a fantastic website.

• butterfly227 By  butterfly227
    08.25.10

I love going here to see what others are saying about a specific product I'm interested in buying. You get honest, real reviews from women who love make-up and beauty products.

• Brianay By  Brianay
    07.14.10

I am a huge fan of this site mainly for the reviews of beauty products. Before buying any makeup I have to check this website and read the reviews first. It ALWAYS helps me. Thanks Total Beauty! :)

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    09.11.09

Thanks for sharing this website - I went on and spent 30 min! Great site!

• junconventional By  junconventional
    08.25.09

I love totalbeauty.com, however I can live without their "quizzes".

• borimami By  borimami
    08.16.09

Is a wonderful site lots of infomation for the ladys that like to take care of them self.

• DEXTERBUZZ By  DEXTERBUZZ
    07.31.09

OK - Site - think they need some improvements on the consumer interations - seems like they also favor certain brands..

• jillyvanilly By  jillyvanilly
    07.31.09

I visited this site for the first time today. I spent most of my time reading through product reviews and I watched a few of the videos (which I especially liked.) I enjoyed the site so much I ended up spending almost an hour and a half on it. And I even added the link to my favorites so that I can go back again. Enjoy!