(posted April 25, 2011)
Evaluate TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM
We hope you've been enjoying TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM and sharing these great-tasting tortilla chips with friends and family! We've read a lot of your ideas about how to entertain with TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM and watched your videos, and we can't wait to see more.
Please take the Evaluation Survey today so we can provide your valuable written feedback to the brand.
And you can always share your feedback on TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM in Member Reviews.
(posted March 22, 2011)
Title: Stress Less At Your Party
Planning a party can be tough and often time-consuming, and no party is more stressful to plan than one that already has high expectations (e.g. New Years or Halloween). That’s why you have to go in prepared and have the menu, activities and conversation-starters ready. Another way to take some of the stress out of your upcoming party is to serve easy-to-make food. For instance, with TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM chips, you don’t have to worry about salsa or dip. That’s because TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM include real ingredients baked into every chip for a taste so unexpected and delicious, they can be enjoyed straight from the bag - no dip required! And that means more room on the table for friends!
Share them with us and your fellow SheSpeaks members on the TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM discussion board.
Make sure to snap photos of you and your family cooking in the kitchen with TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM. Upload photos at http://photos.shespeaks.com/publish and upload videos at http://videos.shespeaks.com/publish. Need some ideas on what to film? Look at our video tips page for more hints on how to get things rolling.
(posted March 16, 2011)
March Madness is Here!
Before the crowd starts to arrive for your March Madness Party, we’d love to share some ideas that are sure to make your party a slam-dunk.
- One of the most exciting parts of March Madness is seeing who makes it to the Final Four. Host a bracket challenge and pick the teams that will make it all the way through and have it on display at your party.
- Get everyone in the mood for the game and play some basketball themed movies as everyone arrives.
- Have a basketball on hand so your guests can dribble around a little in the driveway or basement during breaks in the game!
What are your TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM March Madness Party Ideas? Share them with us and your fellow SheSpeaks members on the TOSTITOS® Artisan RecipesTMdiscussion board. Make sure to snap photos of you and your guests enjoying TOSTITOS® Artisan RecipesTM. Upload photos at http://photos.shespeaks.com/publish and upload videos at http://videos.shespeaks.com/publish. Need some ideas on what to film? Look at our tips page for more hints on how to get things rolling.
(posted March 4, 2011)
Welcome to the TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM Perfect Party Program
Welcome to the TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM Perfect Party Program! We can’t wait to hear and see what you think of TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM tortilla chips.
Remember to check back here daily for updates & tips on how to entertain with TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM tortilla chips!
How the Program Works:
- Discover: Use the coupon to redeem one of the two distinctive new flavors from TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM - Roasted Garlic & Black Bean and Fire-Roasted Chipotle. Then take them home and enjoy!
- Discuss: Join the conversation. Visit SheSpeaks.com and share your two cents about the product with other women in the community. Tell us about your experience buying and eating TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM tortilla chips.
- Upload: Upload videos at Videos.shespeaks.com/publish and photos at Photos.shespeaks.com/publish of your TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM party and share your favorite entertaining tips.
- Evaluate: Login to SheSpeaks.com/Tostitos and give us your feedback in our online evaluation survey.
- Influence: Share TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM tortilla chips! Be sure to share with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter! (Share your blog link with us by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.) Please use #SStostitosparty in your Tweets or link to our SheSpeaks Facebook Fan page in your Facebook posts! Let everyone know that TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM is providing you with the opportunity to give your honest feedback about their product.
(posted March 2, 2011)
The Year was 1932
In 1932, C.E. Doolin entered a small San Antonio cafe and purchased a bag of corn chips. Little did he dream this savory chip would become one of the nation’s most popular snacks. Mr. Doolin learned that the manufacturer of the chips was eager to sell his small business, so he purchased the recipe, and began to sell FRITOS® Corn Chips from his Model T Ford. Meanwhile, that same year, Herman W. Lay began his potato chip business in Nashville by delivering snack foods. Not long after, Mr. Lay purchased the manufacturer, and the H.W. Lay & Company was formed. The success of Frito-Lay, Inc., is a tribute to two entrepreneurs’ dreams.
These days, the founders’ dream to be America’s favorite snack food company continues to be fulfilled by more than 45,000 Frito-Lay employees in the United States and Canada who make, sell and deliver Frito-Lay products for you to enjoy.
To learn more about Frito-Lay products, including TOSTITOS® ARTISAN RECIPESTM go to www.fritolay.com.