Tostitos Tostitos Cantina Traditional | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    02.04.15

I usually prefer homemade chips at Mexican restaurants over the bagged chips but then I tried the new Tostitos Cantina Traditional chips. They are delicious and have just the right amount of salt. Great for dipping into salsa, spinach dip, guacamole, etc...

• Dabby49 By  Dabby49
    06.15.18

Great chip's

My husband loves these chips. They taste just like the restaurant ones. It's like being in a Mexican restaurant and having a Margarita while enjoying your chips and salsa.

• blasciaks By  blasciaks
    06.15.16

frsh

The crunch and texture of these chips are amazing. They taste fresh made and go great with any salsa or dip

• Angela123 By  Angela123
    01.16.16

They taste just like the ones served in a restaurant. Salty, crunchy and light, perfect with salsa!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

these are really good with dips or I eat them by their selves

• Coreynme1998 By  Coreynme1998
    01.15.16

I recently purchased to Stites cantina chips by accident. I made ceveche and served them with it. The kids ate the whole bag of chips in a night! The only complaint I would have is the chips are a bit on the salty side. Regardless of that these are awesome!

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.01.15

Delicious chips that have a great taste and yummy with salsa.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

I just love cantina chips!!! They are so flavorful, they are awesome chips for dipping in several sauces

• blueeyedgirl29 By  blueeyedgirl29
    09.10.15

Crunchy, large chip pieces, not a bag of broken Bits. I love the amount of salt. The saltier the better.

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    09.01.15

This is by far my favorite store bought chips. They have just the right amount of flavor and salt. I love this is great for salsa, spinach dip, my home made taco dip, guacamole and etc.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

Tostitos tortilla chips are so good. They're the only other brand of tortilla chips I'll eat. They're great for dipping.