Tostitos Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks

04.01.15

I didn't think I would like these, but I LOVE them. Great addition to the line

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

We actually use this in homeschooling sometimes as kid need to be reminded that corn and other vegetables sometimes come in unexpected colors. It also helps kids not be afraid to try new foods. They taste great and are used as any other similar chip.

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

Tostitos Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are a tasty alternative to the usual Tostitos corn chips, and are better priced than the brand of blue corn chips I usually buy from the health food section of the supermarket. I would prefer if they were a little thicker and had a coarser salt, but I can enjoy these, alone or with a creamy dip, at a better price than other brands of blue corn chips I've tried. Tostitos will likely be my go-to brand for blue corn chips to take to parties!

• kymnasium By  kymnasium
    03.15.13

I love these chips why because if you look in the ingredients it not loaded with stuff you don't know. I think it has like 4 ingredients in it, perfect for anyone and everyone on a diet or not.

• Collett By  Collett
    10.27.12

We buy these all the time.....so good and blue chips are healthier.

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

These are incredibly good! I love them so much. They are good for lots of things, and not just salsa. Sometimes I like to crush them up into like a breading sort of thing and then roll pieces of chicken breast in that and some egg to make blue corn breaded chicken strips. Once they are out of the oven, they go pretty fast! They are delicious!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.22.12

a little pricy, but the blue corn is sweeter than yellow, with a nice nutty undertone, and it's a fun treat for the kiddos onece in a while :-)

• briana_deja By  briana_deja
    06.20.12

I prefer blue corn over the regular ones it has a well balanced taste

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

These were a wonderful snack. Although it's still technically corn, there was a nice flavor that these brought about. They are great for taco salad or even mixing with regular corn chips for a little flourish with your snack! The price can be steep so I often don't buy unless they are on sale and with a coupon or some other bonus that you get for buying them.

• blf4vp By  blf4vp
    09.18.11

Light, crispy, fresh chips. Lightly salted. Great with salsa, guacamole, or by itself!