Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips Review | SheSpeaks

• Wildflower531 By  Wildflower531
    11.05.20

My favorites salsa or guacamole chip. Goes well together. Love the lime flavor. Fresh tasting.

• KristineP By  KristineP
    10.18.20

Really good with salsa and beer

These chips are really good with salsa, I have tried it with other dips to see if the flavors would blend well but honestly its just for salsa or by itself. My opinion of course. :) I could eat a whole bag of these with a cold beer.

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.16.20

fresh is better

These chips are not for me. I honestly prefer the original ones with some lime zest and a squeeze of lime. The chips have a slight sweetness to them and the lime that is used tastes like citric acid mixed with lime essential oil. It's very artificial tasting. I think infusing the salt they use on the chips with fresh lime zest and juice would make it taste delicious.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Lime Tostito's are the best!

I love Tostito Lime chips. They are so flavor full but not over flavored. Wish they came in scoops!

• Adelina By  Adelina
    09.28.18

Best dipped

I wasn't so sure about these at first, but they have grown on the whole family. We love that little hint of lime, but it's best when dipped in guacamole or salse.

• amandanicole0309 By  amandanicole0309
    10.07.17

I thought these chips would be gross but the like in it actually taste really good!

• Habladora By  Habladora
    08.03.17

Love the hint of lime

I love these tortilla chips and the hint of lime gives them that extra boast that helps elevate them from a plain tortilla chip to a fun tangy taste that I love.

• hamiltongal7 By  hamiltongal7
    06.23.17

Perfect for Salsa!

I wouldn't choose anything else to eat my salsa with. The lime in the chips adds a very nice mix of flavor with some fresh salsa.

• albrew By  albrew
    06.14.17

Best chips ever!

Love these! The only tortilla chip we buy. I love the hint of lime and the seasoning. So yummy with queso.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.14.17

I love these tortillas. So yummy with the lime! Once you start, you cant stop.

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    04.02.17

I love them

I love eating these tortilla chips. The hint of lime flavor tastes very good