Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Lime Tostito's are the best!

I love Tostito Lime chips. They are so flavor full but not over flavored. Wish they came in scoops!

• Adelina By  Adelina
    09.28.18

Best dipped

I wasn't so sure about these at first, but they have grown on the whole family. We love that little hint of lime, but it's best when dipped in guacamole or salse.

• amandanicole0309 By  amandanicole0309
    10.07.17

I thought these chips would be gross but the like in it actually taste really good!

• Habladora By  Habladora
    08.03.17

Love the hint of lime

I love these tortilla chips and the hint of lime gives them that extra boast that helps elevate them from a plain tortilla chip to a fun tangy taste that I love.

• hamiltongal7 By  hamiltongal7
    06.23.17

Perfect for Salsa!

I wouldn't choose anything else to eat my salsa with. The lime in the chips adds a very nice mix of flavor with some fresh salsa.

• albrew By  albrew
    06.14.17

Best chips ever!

Love these! The only tortilla chip we buy. I love the hint of lime and the seasoning. So yummy with queso.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.14.17

I love these tortillas. So yummy with the lime! Once you start, you cant stop.

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    04.02.17

I love them

I love eating these tortilla chips. The hint of lime flavor tastes very good