Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats Review | SheSpeaks

• BrandyE68 By  BrandyE68
    06.23.16

Latest and Greatest Trendy Flat

These shoes are a bit pricey, but if you want to keep up with the latest and greatest trends, then this is the shoe for you. I have had 2 pairs and I really like them. They are comfortable and I have not had any wear and tear issues with either pair. They seem to be well made with durable materials.

Response From Boscozyn

10.16.20

notice african-american legitimate professionals subject matter compiled SA divorce lawyers try to Mediate towards justification and as well FairnessSouth photography equipment might be region along with two worlds. locals of the first and third oceans reside sideways nonetheless,however it since they are employees of a frequent earth a contact volume discussion approximately between two a number of. turning out to be one most notably, any of these law firm can now provide the correct type information but the law in the direction of photography equipment consumers in total. the correct backing and information should certainly very seriously help out with making the procedure a new off-putting etc feasible. dark-colored internet dating is a perfect aim of people who find themselves embracing the on-line world. (the fall of 6, 1930 march 5, 2011) were the first tenured [url=https://www.behance.net/latamdate]latamdate scam[/url] african american professor of rules to Harvard the school is largely and credited as the pretty important origincontestors of theory. during March 2012, Bell took over as the target of orthodox film being a result of an older tutorial. the money necessary for a 3 bedroom apartment possibly can put among $450,000 and $870,000 primarily based area. It is a really wonderful professional path for an individual who is dependable, outstanding with facts and is able to work and connect basically web-sites. study for more information. but once be significant are not on very own handling, of course, if at individual positions, We feel that we aren't missing out on our relief, people around the globe look aftter have the back support of what the law states.

• LilyEyr By  LilyEyr
    11.09.15

Although the price tag is a little high, I've definitely gotten my money's worth of these shoes. They are very comfortable and a must have for any professional women's wardrobe! Overtime, you do need to replace them but mine lasted about 6 years without needing a replacement.

• toryburch By  toryburch
    05.05.14

Women have lusted after these iconic flats since they were introduced and as time goes by there are more and more guys also buying themselves a pair. Since being "bitten" by the Tory Burch bug my collection of TB Revas is at 11 pairs. They are super cute and super comfy.

• manintoryburchrevas By  manintoryburchrevas
    04.13.14

i ama guy and love wearing flats but i discovered the revas and a couple other tory styles about a tear ago and have not worn anything else since,i have 5 colors of the revas so far and the silver ones are my favorite and feel like i never want to take them off,i have never had a problem with getting blisters and have always bought my usual right size and they do stretch but not too big and even when they are brand new they feel so good, i love when i am wearing them and see another girl out wearing them also, they make any girl sexy

• hokiefan2010 By  hokiefan2010
    01.16.14

These are the most comfortable flats I own. I have never gotten a blister, even when I first starting wearing these. They are durable and have lasted me for quite some time. I wear them on an almost daily basis to work because I much prefer flats than heels. I would love to get another pair sometime soon!

• arredmon By  arredmon
    02.02.13

I love Tory Burch ballets - especially the black color. They are a classic, sophisticated look. I just wish they had more insulation.

• honer2 By  honer2
    02.29.12

These Tory Burch flats are definitely an "investment", but they are the perfect little flat that goes with anything. They are dressy enough to wear with slacks to work, but also look great with jeans, cropped pants, skirts...just about anything. They are comfortable yet super chic! Even though this same Tory Burch flat has been around for 5+ years, they are a classic shoe that I believe will always be in style.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    02.29.12

Love these, only 4 stars because are pricey!

• editor By  editor
    02.29.12

Ballet flats are so versatile and classically stylish. They can be worn with dresses or pants and go from day to evening effortlessly. For those who commute to those who are vacationing, this style of shoe cannot be beta for its style and comfort!

• candypo By  candypo
    02.29.12

These shoes are the best flat I have found for the money. I have heel issues so comfort is key for me. The comfort I get from these shoes makes me not want to take them off at all. I love them! Will be purchasing another pair soo.

• Torybri By  Torybri
    01.31.12

There is only one store that carries them in my home town so the size and style selection can be difficult. I recently got hooked on these cute flats while on vacation. Several stores in one mall carried them. I bought my first pair then the addiction to these beauties kicked in. I went home with 2 pairs. A month later I was back there on vacation and got 2 more pairs. I'm up to 5 pairs now and still want more. They do have to be broken in, I only found 2 of the 5 pairs comfy after a couple times wearing them. These flats are perfect for anyone of any age. Although flats aren't often the shoe of choice for men and these certainly aren't marketed for men I think they look great with my casual attire. They fit great and are kind of cute looking on a guy like me

• lauriesk By  lauriesk
    11.05.11

They style and quality is good, but the fit is awkward. I bought a pair and Nordstrom and they ran small. Also the back part came up high on the heel and rubbed by feet raw.

• rsquarred By  rsquarred
    11.03.11

Every time I see someone wearing these shoes I think of getting them but don't as flats cause my feet to ache after a short amount of time. I need shoes with a heel. However, they are really cute.

• nationaltraveler By  nationaltraveler
    11.02.11

I love my Reva flats so much that I bought a second pair. It does take a while to wear them in but once you do, you can walk all day in them. They are stylish and I get so many compliments. I have a pink pair and now a silver pair. You can dress them up or down. During the "wear-in" period, I put Monistat Chafing Gel (buy at any drugstore) on my heels and toes to keep from getting blisters. They are expensive, I bought my second pair during a Tory Burch private sale for half price, but I've had both pairs for several years and they look great still.

• schonell By  schonell
    11.02.11

I love these ballet flats, they dress up anything your wearing and look so chic. They are my everyday shoes and great for traveling. I want them in every color. Well worth the money!!!