Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats | SheSpeaks

• LilyEyr LilyEyr
    11.09.15

Although the price tag is a little high, I've definitely gotten my money's worth of these shoes. They are very comfortable and a must have for any professional women's wardrobe! Overtime, you do need to replace them but mine lasted about 6 years without needing a replacement.

• BrandyE68 By  BrandyE68
    06.23.16

Latest and Greatest Trendy Flat

These shoes are a bit pricey, but if you want to keep up with the latest and greatest trends, then this is the shoe for you. I have had 2 pairs and I really like them. They are comfortable and I have not had any wear and tear issues with either pair. They seem to be well made with durable materials.

• LilyEyr By  LilyEyr
    11.09.15

• toryburch By  toryburch
    05.05.14

Women have lusted after these iconic flats since they were introduced and as time goes by there are more and more guys also buying themselves a pair. Since being "bitten" by the Tory Burch bug my collection of TB Revas is at 11 pairs. They are super cute and super comfy.

• manintoryburchrevas By  manintoryburchrevas
    04.13.14

i ama guy and love wearing flats but i discovered the revas and a couple other tory styles about a tear ago and have not worn anything else since,i have 5 colors of the revas so far and the silver ones are my favorite and feel like i never want to take them off,i have never had a problem with getting blisters and have always bought my usual right size and they do stretch but not too big and even when they are brand new they feel so good, i love when i am wearing them and see another girl out wearing them also, they make any girl sexy

• hokiefan2010 By  hokiefan2010
    01.16.14

These are the most comfortable flats I own. I have never gotten a blister, even when I first starting wearing these. They are durable and have lasted me for quite some time. I wear them on an almost daily basis to work because I much prefer flats than heels. I would love to get another pair sometime soon!

• arredmon By  arredmon
    02.02.13

I love Tory Burch ballets - especially the black color. They are a classic, sophisticated look. I just wish they had more insulation.

• honer2 By  honer2
    02.29.12

These Tory Burch flats are definitely an "investment", but they are the perfect little flat that goes with anything. They are dressy enough to wear with slacks to work, but also look great with jeans, cropped pants, skirts...just about anything. They are comfortable yet super chic! Even though this same Tory Burch flat has been around for 5+ years, they are a classic shoe that I believe will always be in style.

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    02.29.12

Love these, only 4 stars because are pricey!

• editor By  editor
    02.29.12

Ballet flats are so versatile and classically stylish. They can be worn with dresses or pants and go from day to evening effortlessly. For those who commute to those who are vacationing, this style of shoe cannot be beta for its style and comfort!

• candypo By  candypo
    02.29.12

These shoes are the best flat I have found for the money. I have heel issues so comfort is key for me. The comfort I get from these shoes makes me not want to take them off at all. I love them! Will be purchasing another pair soo.