Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup Review | SheSpeaks

• susanlpurdy By  susanlpurdy
    06.22.16

Didn't like this

I bought this syrup to flavor my coffee, trying to save money from buying at Dunkin Donuts. The taste was much to be desired! It had an "alcohol" taste, I did NOT care for it!

• susanlpurdy By  susanlpurdy
    06.22.16

Didn't like this

• KristieinMI By  KristieinMI
    12.18.13

I use this product in my health shakes and I love the flavor it adds.

• MiscRamblings By  MiscRamblings     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.21.11

When you can get an 11 year old boy to want this in his hot chocolate, you know you have a winner. Love it. I didn't think the sugar free would be very good, but it was outstanding and you couldn't even tell there was a difference.

• rmkmystic By  rmkmystic     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.21.11

I loved using this product in my daily coffee-yum! The brown sugar taste was especially good and I plan to use it in baking as well!

• alea79 By  alea79     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.15.11

I have a super duper sweet tooth and love cinnamon - so this is my type of flavoring!! Great flavor, but like others said I would prefer it as a non sugar-free version; sugar-free just leaves a weird taste in the mouth.

• MIlena By  MIlena     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.11

I used this to make cocktails for a ladies night in. The White Russians were a big hit with the ladies and sugar free too!

• lissyhere By  lissyhere     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

When I first opened the box and saw "Brown Sugar Cinnamon" flavored Torani Syrup, I was more than skeptical. I couldn't believe what this would taste like and why someone would want something so strange. That was until I opened the bottle and took a quick sniff. Holy moly!!!!!!! This smells AND tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Love, love, love it! Plus it's sugar-free.... doesn't get much better!!!!!

• cheekymommaof2 By  cheekymommaof2     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

I was skeptical about the sugar-free aspect but I LOVED it! It's delicious in coffee and milk! I actually think I've become addicted, LOL! I love adding Torani flavored syrup and milk to my coffee, no sugar needed! My kids love it when I add a shot of Torani into their cold milk or when I warm the milk and create a delicious, flavored steamer! My children love it just as much as I do, it's one of their special treats! You can read my full review (with a free coupon giveaway) here: http://www.beingfrugalandmakingitwork.com/2011/12/torani-flavored-syrup-for-mochas.html

• stephanierosenhahn By  stephanierosenhahn     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

I was not a super huge fan of this flavor of syrup. First of all, I don't really like sugar free products, though if you do, you might like this one. It didn't have too much of a sugar-free aftertaste, but it was enough for me to not like it as much as the original flavors. I'm also not too sure about the brown sugar and cinnamon taste together. My husband and I added this to a Tassimo cappucino, and we really wished we had not added it. I do love the other kinds, but I won't be getting this one again.

• luvsamples1 By  luvsamples1     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

I have to say I was excited when I got this, I LOVE LOVE Starbucks Cinnamin Dolce Syurp and though this could be a cheaper alterative. Very sad too say I did not like it at all, too much of a sugar free after taste. I will give the sugared version a try though :)

• LivinginLaLaLand By  LivinginLaLaLand     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.26.11

I was really excited to try the sugar free cinnamon syrup but was a little disappointed with the strength. I like my coffee to have a little kick but still be able to taste the coffee. I had to add a few more tablespoons of syrup to my coffee but am glad that I did as I would have hated to not give it a bad review off of what little taste I had. It was good especially if you like cinnamon.

• cjwonders By  cjwonders     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.25.11

was really hoping this would not have that sugar free "after taste" but it does

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

This was one of the two bottles I received in my sample kit. This smells wonderful in the bottle. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon flavors in my coffee so I am searching for more ideas of things to put this in!! Brought this over to my inlaws house (cuz I know she loves cinnamon anything!) and my MIL loves it!

• SuddenlyMom By  SuddenlyMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.19.11

I made a steamer (hot milk and flavoring) for my husband using this flavor as a treat one night. He loved it! Now he comes home from work at night and requests one. I have tasted it (I am pregnant so I am a little weary of artificial sweetener right now, that is all) and it does taste delicious. From having SF flavors in the past, I know the quality is just as good as the orginal flavors. That is a big deal for those who can not have sugar!!