Torani Raspberry Syrup Review | SheSpeaks

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.16.20

Great syrup

My favorite syrup for cocktails, lemonades, and iced teas. This syrup is so good, and it really gives you that quintessential raspberry taste without those pesky little seeds.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

Great syrup for putting in coffee. I've also used it in a non dairy white chocolate raspberry fudge that I made.

• ChicShopper By  ChicShopper
    09.11.12

I use this in so many ways. Not just in my coffee, but I use it to flavor buttercream icing, I whisk it together with raspberry jam to make my own raspberry syrup for pancakes and waffles. I also use this syrup to drizzle over cakes and cupcakes as a simple syrup for moisture and extra flavor. It also works as a great flavoring for truffles.

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

Torani Raspberry is so perfect for italian soda. It has that tart sweetness that isn't overpowering and the color looks beautiful when I make soda at home with it. This flavor can be a little hard to find locally, but if you shop online I recommend a site called sweetsaurus.com. They have an amazing selection and the shipping is cheap and fast. Here a link to their Torani syrups: http://www.sweetsaurus.com/brands/Torani.html

• t_spiffy By  t_spiffy

I have always likes Torani Syrups. This one is yummy

• MarleneF By  MarleneF
    03.27.12

Very yummy stuff. Used it for ice cream topper and in hot cocoa. At my next girl's lunch get together will make the Italian Cream Sodas. I love the quality of these syrups- a little goes a long way for flavor.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.27.12

Great flavor! Can use in Italian sodas, Coffee drinks and on ice cream! MMM!

• tristazollars By  tristazollars
    01.09.12

Great tasting! I use it to make my Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha like Starbucks!

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    12.02.11

Had to go out and buy this flavor after loving the salted caramel & peppermint flavors I received. My children loved this and it makes the hot chocolate an instant hit for everyone. The children loved it on the pancakes and waffles, while I have enjoyed it warmed and drizzled over spinach salads!!!!!

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    11.21.11

Wanted to make Italian Sodas but there was something I don't enjoy about a traditional Italian Soda ( I think it's the lack of flavor using sparkling water). So i picked up a lemon lime soda and added the raspberry flavor to it. I made it for a get together at my house and everyone loved it!