Torani Raspberry Syrup | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.07.17

Great syrup for putting in coffee. I've also used it in a non dairy white chocolate raspberry fudge that I made.

• ChicShopper By  ChicShopper
    09.11.12

I use this in so many ways. Not just in my coffee, but I use it to flavor buttercream icing, I whisk it together with raspberry jam to make my own raspberry syrup for pancakes and waffles. I also use this syrup to drizzle over cakes and cupcakes as a simple syrup for moisture and extra flavor. It also works as a great flavoring for truffles.

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

Torani Raspberry is so perfect for italian soda. It has that tart sweetness that isn't overpowering and the color looks beautiful when I make soda at home with it. This flavor can be a little hard to find locally, but if you shop online I recommend a site called sweetsaurus.com. They have an amazing selection and the shipping is cheap and fast. Here a link to their Torani syrups: http://www.sweetsaurus.com/brands/Torani.html

• t_spiffy By  t_spiffy

I have always likes Torani Syrups. This one is yummy

• MarleneF By  MarleneF
    03.27.12

Very yummy stuff. Used it for ice cream topper and in hot cocoa. At my next girl's lunch get together will make the Italian Cream Sodas. I love the quality of these syrups- a little goes a long way for flavor.

• carliec By  carliec
    03.27.12

Great flavor! Can use in Italian sodas, Coffee drinks and on ice cream! MMM!

• tristazollars By  tristazollars
    01.09.12

Great tasting! I use it to make my Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha like Starbucks!

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    12.02.11

Had to go out and buy this flavor after loving the salted caramel & peppermint flavors I received. My children loved this and it makes the hot chocolate an instant hit for everyone. The children loved it on the pancakes and waffles, while I have enjoyed it warmed and drizzled over spinach salads!!!!!

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    11.21.11

Wanted to make Italian Sodas but there was something I don't enjoy about a traditional Italian Soda ( I think it's the lack of flavor using sparkling water). So i picked up a lemon lime soda and added the raspberry flavor to it. I made it for a get together at my house and everyone loved it!