Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup | SheSpeaks

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.13

Not at all impressed, no matter how little I put in it is always too sickening-syrupy sweet, and the flavor is over powered and diminished by the sickening sweet.

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    11.03.12

All things pumpkin are grand to me. I will always use this!

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

The flavor of this syrup just makes me think of all the reasons I love fall. It's spicy sweetness works so well in coffee but also in hot tea and baking. This flavor can be a little hard to find locally, but if you shop online I recommend a site called sweetsaurus.com. They have an amazing selection and the shipping is cheap and fast. Here a link to their Torani syrups: http://www.sweetsaurus.com/brands/Torani.html

• jodina1 By  jodina1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Love the flavor. I received the sample kit one day before the weather here turned cool. The aroma is authentic, the taste is wonderful. Feels like fall!!!

• heatherv112506 By  heatherv112506     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

I had also received this flavor in my sample kit and was blown away of how amazingly good it is! It smells just like pumpkin pie when you first open the bottle and I instantly salivate. I mixed mine with my coffee and oh my was it good! You could taste the details of the pumpkin pie like you would if you just had bitten into a piece of it.