Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup Review | SheSpeaks

• sbusch857 By  sbusch857
    07.20.16

Torani syrups are amazingly good! I would recommend this for anything you want to flavor.

• Mimiof2 By  Mimiof2
    05.11.16

Torani Is the Best!

Torani Syrup are the best most natural syrups I have ever used. The pumpkin pie is wonderful in your favorite coffee, latte, cappuccino or whatever your imagination conceives.

• moneysavingmominky By  moneysavingmominky
    10.22.15

I've bought many Torani syrups and love them so much I keep different flavors stocked in my pantry. This Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup is no exception...it is heaven. I use it in my coffee and it's so amazing. It has the perfect amount of pumpkin and spice flavoring. If you love pumpkin spice/pumpkin pie this time of year (or all year round) you'll love this!

• Emilymanley By  Emilymanley
    10.22.15

Gives tons of easy and delicous options around the holidays. Syrup is very versitile and easy to use especially with the pump! And one bottle lasts quite a while.

• Touchedpainter By  Touchedpainter     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.09.13

Not at all impressed, no matter how little I put in it is always too sickening-syrupy sweet, and the flavor is over powered and diminished by the sickening sweet.

• staceyrae87 By  staceyrae87
    05.16.13

Delicious syrup and is great during the fall. Just as good as having pumpkin pie!

• xoloulouox By  xoloulouox
    02.06.13

was given an awesome opportunity to sample and try some delicious syrups from Torani through the She Speaks program. I am pretty excited. SHHHHH....don't tell anyone but I have been using Torani for quite a while, but getting 2 free products and some extra bonuses simply for giving an honest opinion/review was just something I couldn't pass up!!!! I usually use the sugar free syrups since they are made with safe sugar alcohols. I am not saying I would pour these on anything and everything or turn up and drink a whole bottle, but I do find the ingredients to be much safer/healthier than most flavoring additives and knowing they are aspartame free is nice and comforting while sipping on my fantastically frothy latte on a cold morning. I received for review purposes a sugar free pumpkin pie syrup (can you say OMGOSH) and classic hazelnut. Let me just say I saw the pumpkin pie in World Market and already have tried it....but I ran out-QUICKLY. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! My other fave I have had recently was their sugar free Almond Roca. My lucky Mother-in-Law happened to be visiting while I had some on hand and she quickly fell in love too (she is getting some for Christmas-shhhh don't spoil the secret!!) This post was made in behalf of: "christinlilly" http://www.healthylantern.blogspot.com

• Rebel_Girl By  Rebel_Girl
    12.12.12

I really enjoyed this flavor I tried it in my coffee and I make cocoa with it and I used it for baking I really loved it

• Kendralezama By  Kendralezama
    12.05.12

Best coffee syrup out there!

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    12.05.12

Delicious! The kids and I enjoy using this for a pumpkin pie latte. You can read my full review at http://weiseracademy.com/2012/12/05/torani-syrup.aspx

• AnAmericanHousewife By  AnAmericanHousewife     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.26.12

Not a fan of pumpkin or cinnamon flavored syrups but I know I can find many different uses for it if I get creative. I've made a copy cat Pumpkin Latte for a fraction of the price of the same thing at Starbucks but I've got a couple recipe ideas tucked away in my brain to try later this week!

• arushton By  arushton     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.13.11

Definitely impressed with the Pumpkin Pie syrup for the fall season. We live in a small town without access to all the major coffee shops with specialty flavors, so our only option for flavored coffees are burnt McDonald's varieties or the kind we make at home. This hit the spot on those cool fall mornings!

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.11

I had the sugar free version of this and was delighted at how delicious it was. Just a splash of this made my coffee just right. I love that you can put this syrup in all kinds of drinks, not just coffee. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

• jmberruto By  jmberruto     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.11

Wow - who needs pumpkin pie and all the calories when you can have this??? This is so tasty and really adds the festive fall touch! I surprised from friends with this in their coffee and they were very interested in the flavor and wanted to get their own. I gave them one of my free coupons to go out to the stores and get their very own.

• Britnev By  Britnev     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.27.11

I took my bottle of Pumpkin Spice into work to share with my coworkers. It is such a big (not complaining) bottle it needed to be shared. The overall review is "Fantastic"! Everyone who tried it loved the fact that the Pumpkin flavor is strong yet not over powering. For a person who does not like sweet coffee the flavor addition does not add too much sweetness to the coffee. The only negative I would give it is the number of calories. In order to get a good flavor in a medium size coffee I (we) had to add at least an ounce. The calories quickly add up which is rather surprising as it doesn't taste that sweet. Not sure why it has so many calories?? Over Thanksgiving I even drizzled some over my pumpkin bread - yummy!!