Tootsie Roll Industries Tootsie Rolls Review | SheSpeaks

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.12.19

I can eat a whole roll of these... I buy the minis... Great summple or any GIFT staple! Always good taste!

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

Household favorite. The one candy that my husband and I can both agree upon. Still trying to convince our granddaughter it?s better than gummies.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

I've loved this candy since I was a kid. I would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried them!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83

A classic

To be honest I never appreciated tootsie rolls as a kid but I'm kind of fond of them now. I like the chewy taffy like texture with a mild chocolate taste. I remember these were given to me as a kid a lot while tricker treating. Very affordable as you can get these for a buck at the Dollar Store I frequent.

• Lanieluck By  Lanieluck
    10.19.17

Tootsies have been a fav since I was a little kid. I still love these chewy goodness candies. They have them at my gym and I always grab them after a workout.

• missme By  missme

My childhood candy!

Tootsie Rolls are the candy that brings me back to my childhood! To this day its the candy I choose and the candy I love to give my kids! Soft, Chewy Chocolate goodness! I love the small bites, they are perfect to pop one after another but most of all I love the long fat tootsie Rolls! So satisfying!

• KittyKad By  KittyKad
    10.19.17

Tootsies Rolls are Ah-mazing!

These are one of my families all time favorite candy all throughout the year! It taste delicious and everyone loves it! Tootsies Rolls are the way to go if you are unsure of what Halloween candy to buy.

• Famfirst3445 By  Famfirst3445

Binge worthy

A Halloween classic, but I have too stop from binge eating the bag!

• Eileenie By  Eileenie

Halloween Staple

Tootsie rolls are great and probably one of the most found candies in a Halloween bag. It's not that expensive to buy a bag and there's lots to share. Takes me back to my childhood every time I eat one.

• Claryfray By  Claryfray
    10.19.17

Who doesn't love Tootsie Roll it's an iconic candy just a sweet little morsel just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth and get you through the day they fit in your pocket and nobody knows you have them at work so you can eat them discreetly

• megtheotter By  megtheotter

Halloween Staple!

Tootsie Rolls are a Halloween staple in my household! The various sizes they come in is great as well as the various flavors, but nothing beats the original. They are not chewy but are not hard either. For someone with sensitive teeth or loose teeth I wouldn?t recommend as these stick and pull like no other. The chocolate is spot on and they don?t taste too sweet compared to other chocolates. Highly recommend!

• MoreGoodies123 By  MoreGoodies123
    10.19.17

Have a Tootsie Roll, Toots!! :-)

These bring me back to my childhood! The chewiness is so satisfying and the chocolatey taste is so good! They don't get messy so you can keep a few in your purse. I like ve the fruit ones, too (line and vanilla).

• emilymissudgmail By  emilymissudgmail
    10.16.17

Allergy Friendly Candy

They are a great candy to give out on Halloween or have at home around the holidays! I love that they are peanut free, nut free, and gluten free. It's great when you come from a family with severe allergies because it's a candy we all can eat!