Too faced Lash Injection Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Cgottus By  Cgottus
    06.01.16

Thickens without clumping

Picked this up on a whim and instantly fell in love. This is one of the few mascaras that actually thicken my lashes without clumping! Only one coat needed....and it easily washes off with soap and water!

• plwindstorm By  plwindstorm
    11.02.12

I really love this product. It made my lashes look amazing!! But, I usually go for drugstore mascaras, since you are supposed to replace them every 3 months. I still would recommend this product, if you dont mind the price!

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

Favorite mascara I have ever had, but... I only have purchased it twice because it's too pricey. When I have the money-- I buy it, but I usually am forced to use another brand that I can afford. This is a really good mascara for volume & separation.

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

Great mascara but pricey.

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

I love this mascara. It makes your lashes look as if they have fake eyelashes. Meaning it makes them full and long and this also stays put and doesnt flake.

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

Did not work well for me. Didn't do anything for my lashes. Will not repurchase.

• sevenstorms By  sevenstorms
    02.17.11

Not a fan of this mascara for the following reasons: -I had to work hard with a lot of coats to get a dramatic look. It's dry and thick. -It flakes off during the day leaving specks of black on my face. -I didn't feel the hue was dark/black enough. -It has a smell, which I didn't mind that much, but don't prefer in a Mascara - like orange Kool Aid or something...

• selfish333 By  selfish333
    01.02.11

Great mascara, but I have used better for a much cheaper price. If you can splurge and are a Too-Faced brand junkie, you would probably love this though.

• gracielea2746 By  gracielea2746
    09.30.10

I bought this mascara for the first time a year ago when the sales person recommended it to me. I has since become my favorite and you cannot pry it away from me. I'm a performer and these create the perfect volume and curl with a false look without the hassle and looks perfect being on stage. The wand is big and if you're not used to that it takes some getting used to, but not that long. It has a nice citrusy smell which I love. I also love that my lashes feel so soft with it on, unlike hard and flakey like some other mascaras.

• radar525 By  radar525
    04.07.10

This mascara can do wonders for lashes, but oh boy it is a hassle. As the first reviewer mentioned, the brush is quite large. It can be hard to reach the lashes in the corners of your eyes. But, if you are willing to take the time and effort, you will be rewarded with a huge fringe of lashes. The look is more suited for special events than everyday wear. It is easy to remove with just soap and water. The tubes "slide" off so don't try to remove like normal mascara.