Too faced Hangover replenishing face primer | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

So you think you can hydrate?

I say nay nay!! This product felt like rubbing in coconut scented water on my face, no moisture, no make up longevity, just an expensive dud for me. I love too faced but this was a miss.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.31.18

Great for dry skin

This primer can be used for normal skin but I especially like it when I am feeling extra dry. Makeup glides on smoothly and leaves a great finish.

• laurm95 By  laurm95
    01.11.18

Smoothing

I started off with a sample of this and feel in love. It really hydrates your skin and makes it feel smooth and soft and fresh. You can use it with other makeup or just as a moisturizer.

• vramos99 By  vramos99
    12.18.17

AMAZING product! Leaves your skin so moisturized! Great base for too faced born this way foundation

• Wavydream By  Wavydream
    07.20.17

Best primer

Love this primer it gives your face total moisture and sets really well. It has really cute packaging and leaves your face smooth. When applying foundation it goes on smoothly and lasts throughout the day

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

too faced products are what a woman needs!!

too faced products are what a woman needs!! amazing product, soft on my skin and the price is really good ! i wish i could found all the too faced products easier since i live in greece!

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Prime Your Face!

Awesome primer. I use it all the time. It preps my makeup for the day. It is expensive but you get what you pay for.

• Ericsgirl14 By  Ericsgirl14
    06.15.17

Love two faced!!

Two faced one of my favorite makeup companies!! This is a awesome primer! It makes my makeup go on so smooth and look very natural!

• Mariiscute By  Mariiscute
    04.27.17

Love too faced primer

I'm in love with this primer it definitely does its job. I have dry skin and it helps make my face look smoother and it makes my face look like if I don't have any makeup on.