Too Faced Primed Poreless Face Primer | SheSpeaks

• Ginabee9090 By  Ginabee9090
    10.17.18

Does what it says to some degree

This primer has a nice texture its slightly tinted as well so it can be used by itself. It definitely helps conceal the pores but there are other primers that work better out there in my opinion. Does the job I'll keep it as a backup but not my first choice

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

it does the job

i do prefer other pore fillesr over this one, but this one does its job. dont care for the smell, but it is soft and easy to put on.

• Aly112 By  Aly112
    01.07.16

There's not enough I can say about this primer and how amazing it is. You want something that helps fill in wrinkles, and hides pores? This is the primer for you! It is silicone based and just the smallest amount can cover your entire face. When I forget to use my primer my makeup begins to wear and tear throughout the day, but when I use it I have no problem. I love getting told my face looks flawless, but it wouldn't stay without this.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This is my favorite primer of all time. I have combination dry skin and this makes my face look flawless. I apply this right after my moisturizer, give it 5 minutes to sink in, then apply my foundation and my foundation lasts all day and my imperfections are completely blurred out. Best part, it doesn't cause me to break out. I dunno what I'd do without this.

• eliss22 By  eliss22
    05.19.15

Very good primer that leaves your face very smooth and pore free for the application of foundation, it helps to create a flawles and long lasting natural look.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Good primer. You fan use it alone for a flawless finish.

• aimaria1 By  aimaria1
    07.21.14

I love this primer from Too Faced. They also sell it in powder form and it's just as awesome. Love it to control oil

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I love the way this product feels on my skin! It's super smooth! However I don't feel like you can just wear it by itself for flawless skin as it claims. If you put a foundation on top then your pores instantly disappear! I only have it in a small container because I got it in a too faced starter kit at sephora. I will definitely buy the full sized container.

• Hunneybee88 By  Hunneybee88
    04.08.14

Love! I bought this in a $19 sample back from Ulta a year ago. It came with their lip and eyeshadow primers along with a few other products. I STILL have some of this left and adore it! It works magic. The only other face primers I have used have been Smashbox and ELF. And I would buy this over both of those anytime!

• girlygirl6 By  girlygirl6
    12.24.13

I love Too Faced! I have not yet tried their primer, Sadly. I'm hearing great reviews about it so it is encouraging my into really trying this one! When I do I will definitely put up a review for all you girlies! I always need great reviews before a purchase anything so I would love to help!