Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium Deep Matte Bronzer | SheSpeaks

• Beautybyimpulse Beautybyimpulse
    12.13.15

I love this bronzer I use it for contouring my face. It smells so good and too faced cosmetics is paraben free and animal cruelty free which is always a plus.

• Wavydream By  Wavydream
    07.20.17

The holy grail of pressed powder! This powder is like no other smooth and silky finish really flawless. The packaging is simple and classy with a sponge and mirror included. The smell!!! Is amazing smells like real cocoa! I've been using this for years and anyone who wants a flawless powder finish without the cake finish I would highly recccomwnd this especially if you'd enjoy smelling like cocoa throughout the day

• Wavydream By  Wavydream
    07.20.17

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Very good product

I love this product! An expensive brand, but a great bronzer that smells absolutely amazing (cocoa powder smell). It's a nice smooth formula, very easy to blend in and quite buildable. It looks beautiful on all skin tones, in my opinion. I might buy this again, the only reason I wouldn't is because there are bronzers I like that are more affordable. I would recommend it though!

• Rosie08 By  Rosie08
    04.07.16

This is my favorite bronzer. It smells amazing, blends effortlessly and leaves your skin looking flawless.

• Rhenicia By  Rhenicia
    01.04.16

This bronzer smells like chocolate, what more could you ask for? I love the fact that it's matte; great for contouring- can be used lightly and layering builds up the intensity nicely without looking muddy. It's more on the chocolate side rather than orange which is also a plus!

• hollycatmills By  hollycatmills
    01.03.16

I have a very pale complexation and this is a fantastic color! It last all day and it's my go to bronzer. It never looks muddy and blends amazing.

• Beautybyimpulse By  Beautybyimpulse
    12.13.15

• myishnish22 By  myishnish22
    09.27.15

I have never in my life used a more amazing make up. It has never clogged my pours and keeps my face looking photoshopped all day long

• curiosew By  curiosew
    08.11.15

I bought this looking for an alternative to foundation on my good skin days! It's a little lighter coverage than I wanted, but I still love it. It isn't cake-y, glides on nicely and blends nicely too. I'm a fan!

• selinakylexo By  selinakylexo
    06.29.15

I've never been really into bronzers but when I saw a set of Too Faced products being offered in deluxe sample sizes for a great price, I decided to try this out since it was included. It smells wonderful, the scent may be a bit much if you do not like scented products but also know that, in my experience, the smell didn't really linger on my face as far as I could tell. It blends really nicely, I'd say its pretty good especially if you're a beginner with bronzer like me, try to get your hands on the deluze sample size first if you aren't sure about purchasing the full size and I think you will really like it. It is completely matte as the name says and does not come off as orange on my skin. For reference I am sorta between NC30-35 and this works well on me which is the other nice thing about this product, it really looks great on a large number of skintones which is always a big plus for a product. Consider trying it, you just might love it!