Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi Use Sculpting Concealer Review | SheSpeaks

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    11.13.20

Flawless

I love the coverage of the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi Use Sculpting Concealer. It works so well.

• njf288 By  njf288
    11.05.20

great concealer it hides all imperfections on my face and has great coverage . It was easy to find the right shade to blend in with my complexion I love it .

• Jpratt9165 By  Jpratt9165
    10.29.20

Best Concealer Hands Down

This concealer is so amazing. I got on wonderfully, blends easily, and works perfect with their brand of Born This Way foundation.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.19.20

I really wanted to love this concealer, but similar to the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer, it is too thick and drying for my under-eyes. I really don't understand what the hype is about. It settled into my lines and looked cakey. I ended up returning this. My holy grail concealers are Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer and SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors. Unfortunately it looks like Urban Decay is getting rid of the OG Naked Concealer formula, and replacing it with a formular much like this Too Faced Concealer and the shape tape. I feel like these types of concealers are better for stage makeup and when people will be seeing you from afar, not close up. Anyways, I am not impressed and I am disappointed that they replaced the old Born This Way concealer with this. I never got a chance to try the old formula but I assume it was lighter and more hydrating. I am now on the hunt for a new HG under-eye concealer. I am just using up the rest of my current ones and I also recently purchased the ColourPop No Filter Concealer, which I actually really like so far. Another good concealer that is comparable to the old UD and TF formulas is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.