Tony Romas Pulled Pork in Sweet Hickory Sauce | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof2Rys By  Mommyof2Rys
    05.21.14

I have purchased this for my family and honestly it wasn't bad for grocery store meals. They have great food in their restaurant so you would expect more frohis failed my expectations.

• carebear5555us By  carebear5555us
    02.16.14

Fatty, greasy tasting. Ick.

• browneyedgir1 By  browneyedgir1
    02.04.14

I have purchased this for my family for dinner before and I thought the taste was good, however there was no way this package was feeding my family. It did seem to have chunks of fat mixed in with the BBQ, totally gross, I pulled them out though.

• staceypurdin By  staceypurdin
    09.20.13

Gross gross cost to much and its taste gross gross

• Trixed By  Trixed
    07.08.13

I purchased Tony Roma's pulled pork in sweet hickory sauce. I bought 2 boxes at once just knowing this would be great. This was absolutely awful. It was full of fat & grisle. What a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! How did this pass quality control?? Tony Roma's serves outstanding baby back ribs in their restaurants. Its surprising that they would allow this to be distributed in stores. This product gives the Tony Roma brand a bad name. Needless to say I will not be purchasing anymore of these products!!