Tone Cocoa Butter Mango Splash Moisturizing Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    09.27.17

Wonderful body wash

I'm loving all these new scents! The mango and cocoa butter mixed together quite well and create a beautiful aroma! It really invigorates your senses! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and it leaves you feeling extra silky. The color and designs on the bottle are really pretty too. I really love tone body wash! If you haven't tried their diamond dust and vanilla coffee blossom you should check them out as well!

• AshleyBird By  AshleyBird
    08.17.16

Best soap eva!!

Tone makes the best body gel ever!! I lalalalove it! The fragrance lasts all day and leaves your skin feeling AMAZING!

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Travel Must

Love taking this product on trips! Smells great, feels fresh, good size, and great price!

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Travel Must

• whitneyboo86 By  whitneyboo86
    07.14.16

awesome body wash

Tone body wash is awesome and always smells great!!! I always feel super clean after each wash as well, i would definitely tell friends and family to buy this product!

• barannlan67 By  barannlan67
    07.14.16

Love the smell and how my skin feels after using it

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.07.16

Tone - Body Wash a real morning wake up !!!

I absolutely love this body wash !!! It is like a good morning aroma therapy !!!! Using Tone body wash puts the zippety doo dah in to my wonderful day !!!

• Cindy8181 By  Cindy8181
    07.01.16

Mango Goodness

This is one of my favorite body washes. The fragrance is tropical and fresh. The price is affordable and a good size. It provides a nice lather and does not over dry my skin.

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

My roommate uses this body wash and quite often I find myself sneaking to use it! It smells so great and is very moisturizing!

• peytoncarothers By  peytoncarothers
    05.12.16

Woo hoo skin!

Didn't think I would like this one, but my skin feels so smooth and smells great! Only downside is my boyfriend doesn't love the smell!