As a blogger in this program, you will receive:
1. A package containing 6 Tom’s of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant tubes (5 scented, 1 unscented)
- Long Lasting Unscented
- Long Lasting Lavender
- Long Lasting Powder
- Long Lasting Tea Tree
- Long Lasting Apricot
- Long Lasting Lemongrass
How to Participate in this Program
Try It: Once you receive your package begin using the deodorant right away for at least 7 days.
Blog About It: After your product trial, write a blog post about your experience and how Tom’s of Maine deodorant fits in with your unique lifestyle. Submit your blog post when you agreed to do so at sign up.
You should also:
- Take visually appealing/styled photos of the products you receive and feature them in your post. We’d like you to feature lifestyle photos rather than straight product shots.
- There are a few things you should avoid discussing, reference the “guidelines” section below before your write your post.
- Be sure to include this exact disclosure statement (“This post was developed in partnership with Tom’s of Maine. All opinions are my own.”)
- Embed at least one of these three videos featuring women explaining why they switched to Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant.
- Watch Yulie’s Story
- Watch Bev’s Story
- Watch Elise’s Story
Yulie’s Video Embed Code
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0s8cA8Sfi-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bev’s Video Embed Code
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0R1caN8-VwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Elise’s Video Embed Code
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yuue1Jt_v0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Inspiration for Your Post:
- Feel free to get creative and be authentic with your posts, focusing on your personal story with your deodorant switch to Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant. We’d like you to focus on the lifestyle/wellness aspect of choosing to go natural.
Question for Creative Inspiration:
- How often do you look at what is inside products you use every day? Is the ingredient list simple and do you know what the ingredients are and what their purpose is?
- Are you currently using an antiperspirant?
- Are you open to using natural/organic products?
- Are you active in your daily life?
- Do you buy organic goods when possible?
- Do you try to avoid artificial ingredients and preservatives?
- Do you live healthier today than you did a year ago?
- Do you like to share health tips with friends and family?
A note on photography: Please create your own unique photo subject matter, but use these examples as inspiration for creating your own photography. (Please do not use these photos in your post, if you do, we will ask you to take them down since we don't have the appropriate rights to them for sharing.)
Host A Giveaway: SheSpeaks will provide and ship an assortment of three Tom’s of Maine Long Lasting deodorants! Submit your winner’s name, shipping address and phone number by completing this form anytime before Dec1 so we can fulfill their prize.
Share It: Be sure to share your blog post on your social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), use the hashtags #WhyISwitched AND #DeoSwitch, and be sure to loop in @TomsOfMaine and @SheSpeaksUp.
Program Links & Hashtag: Provide a link to the Tom’s of Maine social accounts in your post.
Hashtag: #WhyISwitched AND #DeoSwitch
Product Information Page, Please include at least one link driving here: bit.ly/2chEZPo
SheSpeaks Giveaway: shespeaks.com/blogdetails/144857
Key Messages & Product Information
- We’re all becoming more conscious of what goes in our body and our skin. Tom’s of Maine harnesses the power of nature for a more naturally effective way to care for yourself and your family.
- Tom's of Maine is a leading natural personal care brand that makes high quality natural toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, deodorant, bar soap and baby care products. Its team consists of distinguished dentists, scientists and herbal experts that are leaders in their fields, are charged with developing a wide range of products and choices so people can decide what best fits with their needs and values.
- Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant is the best-selling natural deodorant and has been for decades. Tom’s of Maine is introducing a new deodorant formula with new and improved scents, and as always, is free of aluminum, artificial fragrances and petrochemicals.
- Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant contains no aluminum, artificial fragrances or preservatives and no petrochemicals
- Clinically proven, 24-hour odor protection using odor-fighting hops and the mineral zinc and only natural fragrances
- Fully recyclable packaging through local municipalities or the TerraCycle Tom’s of Maine Natural Care Brigade
- No animal testing and no animal ingredients
- With every purchase, Tom’s of Maine gives 10% of profits back to helping people and the planet
A Note About Natural Products:
- When trying a natural personal care product for the first time it’s important to give your body time to adjust. If your body is used to a conventional product, you might need a little time to adjust to a natural formula free of chemicals and artificial ingredients.
- Trying the deodorant for at least 7 days, including testing out different scents (or unscented), can help determine the best fit for your body’s unique chemistry.
- Avoid using the term “antiperspirant” due to the fact that Tom’s of Maine natural deodorant is a deodorant not an antiperspirant
- Do not use the term “all-natural”
- Do not make the claim that this product will make you “healthy”
- Do not cite research on antiperspirants that may scare your followers
- Do not mention competitors such as, Burt’s Bees, Weleda, Jason, Honest Company, Kiss My Face and Schmidt’s. Do not shorten the brand name, always refer to the brand as “Tom’s of Maine”
Submit Your Blog Posts: When you’re ready, share your blog links with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL. Submit your social shares by filling out this form.