Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste Cool Peppermint Review | SheSpeaks

• Cassie85 By  Cassie85
    06.27.21

Wicked Fresh!!

Tom's all natural toothpaste is the only toothpaste that exists in my household!!

• Chamfofanah By  Chamfofanah
    12.06.20

Favorite brand

This is the only brand that we use in our household! My 6 year old and 3 year old love it too. I love it because it has clean ingredients and it is not to strong like some brands . Which is why my kids like it.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

All natural

Does take a while to get used to after brushing with fluoride all your life but definitely worth it. Yes the taste and texture will be weird, but overall it's one of the best toothpastes. It's all natural and leaves your breath fresh all day.

• serenab05 By  serenab05
    12.03.17

A natural refreshed feeling

This is my toothpaste of preference. I enjoy natural products and find a lot of the other products out there tend to have a synthetic flavor or un-natural textures - leaving me questioning what is in the product that could potentially be harmful. I prefer natural products and this product gets the job done and leaves you feeling naturally refreshed after each brush.

• twlight00 By  twlight00
    08.16.16

Love Toms!

I have had a lot of dental work done which has been expensive. I have found that Toms works best for me, and has the best natural ingredients that help my teeth and mouth feel much better.

• LizRob6 By  LizRob6
    07.10.16

Only Tom's For Me

I use Tom's of Maine because I suffer from cold sores and since I started using Tom's I no longer get them. Many products claim to be natural but this product proves it. The Wicked Fresh variety is very good, my mouth feels clean and fresh and it tastes good.

• ktang002 By  ktang002
    04.06.15

For natural toothpastes go to Toms! They still use fluoride which is good for teeth minus the natural scare. I understand peoples need to not have it but I want it, combined with all natural products. Toms has it. You mouth...were not toddlers anymore. It is best we are careful what we put in it. Toothpaste being major. Toms cleans me up. Its good priced. Its everywhere to buy. And it makes my breath fresh! I love it.

• neonsnow By  neonsnow
    09.26.14

I love this toothpaste. I love that it's all natural, I feel better using a toothpaste with natural ingredients but this one is also very effective in cleaning your teeth and freshening breath too. You really can tell the difference when you use a natural toothpaste and one made with chemicals, because the chemical taste is left behind even after you rinse, with Tom's of Maine's Wicked Fresh Toothpaste, all you taste afterwards is a strong, all-natural peppermint flavor.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    04.10.13

I received a sample of Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste and I loved the cool fresh feeling it left my mouth. For hours I felt my mouth was so clean and fresh. I shared the sample with my kids and they even raved about how it made their mouths feel.

• carley222433 By  carley222433
    04.10.13

I got a free sample in the mail to try and my kids and I absolutely love it! It has the best taste, that will get kids to use it, which is a great plus. It will leave your mouth feeling clean and your breath so very fresh. it is made will natural ingredient's giving me peace of mine, but it does cost most, would I buy it yes I would

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    01.30.13

I am sure this toothpaste is good for an all-natural toothpaste, however after going from crest to the Tom's All Natural (while visiting my inlaws) the toothpaste did not make my mouth feel fresh like I feel a toothpaste should. I could hardly stand the taste and I will make it a point to bring my own toothpaste to my inlaws from now on to avoid having to use this!

• casinoqueen555 By  casinoqueen555
    01.23.13

very good toothpaste all natural

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    08.23.12

I wish I waited for my free sample before i went and bought this. The taste is gross and the texture really got to me. Very pricey for disgusting toothpaste. After i brushed with this stuff i had to brush again with my regular toothpaste.

• KREW12 By  KREW12
    07.14.12

I love the Toms brand and this has to be my favorite toothpaste of all time. I love the freshness it leaves on your breath and the slick clean feeling on your teeth!

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

I honestly did not like the flavor this toothpaste has, it does not have a strong minty taste, it doesn't taste like anything at all, i brushed my teeth with tom's and it was as if i had not brushed my teeth, i did not feel that cool minty scent in my mouth, tom's is very light, it was not for me.