Toms of Maine Natural Long Lasting Deodorant Lavender | SheSpeaks

• Tiarina By  Tiarina
    04.10.17

Calendula is the best!

I have been using deodorant rather than antiperspirant since my grandmother had a radical double mastectomy. Her Dr attributes antiperspirant to the rise in breast cancer. I like Tom's of Maine products in general. I would say that the lavender scent is my least favorite fragrance in the deodorant options. Calendula being my favorite.

• Wildhorse88 By  Wildhorse88
    12.30.16

I was all over this cause it's made with all natural ingredients and I am all for that. It works great, all I can smell throughout the day is the awesome smelling deodorant. However by week 3 my armpits started getting rashes and they burned like crazy. I am disappointed to say that I had to switch back to what I was using and took a few days for the burning to finally go away. I'm giving this product 3 stars because it really does work even if I did find out I can't handle it, and other friends I know use it and never got rashes or burns. I still recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural deodorant and I hope it doesn't end for you like it did me.

• Syncing By  Syncing
    12.08.16

Good Natural Deodorant

So far as natural deodorants go, this product is pretty good. I definitely wouldn't say it works as well as other non-natural deodorants and antiperspirants, but if you're worried about unhealthy ingredients, skin irritation, ect. then this is a pretty good product. Personally, I was after a deodorant that didn't contain aluminum after I heard that it can cause yellow sweat stains on white clothes I was having a problem with, and as an added bonus it turned out to be much less irritating than my previous deodorants. I had just figured deodorants were all supposed to itch and dry your skin out. Who knew! One of my bigger complaints though is that it doesn't come in more scents. I've only ever seen lavender, apricot (bleh), and unscented.

• Littlegalbiggrin By  Littlegalbiggrin
    08.02.16

Works for me

I love Tom's deodorants because they don't contain aluminum; since I'm not a very sweaty person, they work for me. My sister, on the other hand, reeks of body odor if she uses natural deodorants. Depending on your level of stink, this may be great for you.

• ktwebb2416 By  ktwebb2416
    07.20.16

Good, Healthier Ingredient Deodorant

I really like using Tom's deodorant because its formula is made with healthier ingredients and the company is committed to sustainability. The price is also fairly affordable, compared to many natural, healthier deodorants. My only complaint is that this deodorant usually doesn't keep me odor free all day and I have to reapply multiple times.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

TOM not good

I thought this was going to be an amazing product since its natural. My arm pits broke out in a rash, as well as my friend broke out in a rash I would not recommend this product to people.

• Mgoodman25 By  Mgoodman25
    06.23.16

I really like this deodorant because it is safe to use and natural. I picked one up for my son when he started needing some. He was still too young to get exposed to the deodorants out there. I didn't want him to get all of the chemicals and harmful ingredients in his developing body, but we needed to find something to help control his odor. This certainly did the trick.

• Blandiloquent88 By  Blandiloquent88
    06.16.16

Natural and safe

It hard to find products to use on a child that's starting to get body odor. My son is very active in sports and i needed something to help his with the body odor but didn't harm him. This is the perfect deodorant for him, it's natural and free of chemicals. I don't have to worry about anything happening to him. I need to reapply after a game but that's normal since they tend to work alot through a game.

• kik1234 By  kik1234
    06.10.16

No underarm odor

This deodorant is awesome. The smell of lavender is light and it really protects my underarms from sweat and odor. I like that its aluminum free and does not cause any irritation on me. It goes on clear and leaves no residue. I use it daily and have had no problems with it. It also comes in an apricot scent and a unscented bottle.

• greengoddess818 By  greengoddess818
    03.28.16

I would recommend this item, it's natural ingredients make for a less toxic product and it smells wondrous. While using Tom's deodorant I don't feel like my underarms are wet and the smell isn't overwhelming either. I also noticed it does't leave white residue under my arms either. Highly recommended, I love it!