Tom's of Maine Long-Lasting Aluminum-Free Deodorant Review | SheSpeaks

• livingsmartgirl By  livingsmartgirl
    08.07.20

It's not my favorite

I was really wanting to love this deodorant, but sadly I am not impressed. Goes on nice, smells nice, but does not keep me dry or sweat free.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Awesome

Great smell. Lasted all day. Didn't really prevent sweat but I don't sweat much so it wasn't a problem. Though i will say, if you eat meat, this deodorant is NOT for you. The smell will not last and you will sweat. This is more of a plant based people deodorant. No disrespect to my meat eaters. I love y'all but just tryna look out before you spend your money on something that wont work for you

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

I have an allergy to aluminum so I thought this product would really well for me. Although this product didn?t cause an allergic reaction for me it didn?t really last as long as I would have liked it to.

• Mrsebrust By  Mrsebrust
    07.31.19

Nice smell but it didn?t last.

After deciding to go aluminum free Toms was one of the first brands I tried. I loved the scent but it was not long-standing and by the end of the day it was like I had never but deodorant on.

• Xpinkie_evex By  Xpinkie_evex
    06.15.19

Not effective at sweat prevention.

Natural and free of many of the nasty things found in many other similar products. Smells great when applied, but doesn't seem to last long. I sweat heavily throughout the year, hence it might not apply to everyone, but this product didn't provide any wetness protection for me.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.29.19

effective

this helps keep you dry all day long without having to reapply and I like that you can smell the scent threwout the day

• Annelieseml By  Annelieseml
    08.25.18

I love the lavender. Before I tried the apricot however it felt really harsh on my skin.

• mstk928 By  mstk928
    08.22.18

Ineffective

The scent was nice but i could not get past my armpits being sticky all day. It just felt ineffective. Ive tried a couple of other all natural types and this one was the better of them but still just not for me.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    07.30.18

Fruity Freshness !

First and foremost, this deodorant carries the scent of Sun-Warmed Apricots. It smells super fresh and fragrant, but isnt overwhelmingly sweet. It does however take a little time for your underarm skin to get used to this type of deoderant- you just got to give it a chance! If you're switching from a deodorant that contained aluminum (for those of you who don't already know); there will probably be a small adjustment period where you may feel as though your armpits are wet all day, but your skin will adjust quickly! Not only do your underarms go back to normal, they'll stay dry all day, and it'll also somewhat exfoliate the skin when the product dries up, leaving your underarms feeling fresh, smooth, and rejuvenated! It's worth the buy!

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Not for Outside Hot Days

I used this deoderant as my first natural kind, and I did not like it. I ended up not even finishing it and bought a differet brand which I really love. Toms felt sticky and wet to me. After a while - living in Florida - you could tell I needed to reapply. It's fine for around the house, but if you're doing anything outdoors for a long period of time...I'd choose a different brand.

• shespeakshermind By  shespeakshermind
    06.10.18

This brand smells nice and does not leave residue or cause irritation.

• bgummert22 By  bgummert22
    03.03.18

Didn't work for me

I was very hopeful that this would work well for me, but that wasn't the case. I love the smell of the tea tree oil in this, but it did not keep me feeling fresh for longer that a couple hours. I'm sure this is a great alternative for some people, just not me.

• MotherEarth406 By  MotherEarth406
    02.01.18

Not bad but I?ll have to keep looking

I really wanted to like this product because normally I really like Tom?s . The fact that it?s an aluminum free deodorant is a huge plus but unfortunately for me, the baking soda caused me to break out in a rash. So I can no longer use it. However, it?s a relatively affordable price for a more natural option and it seems to do its job in masking bad odors .

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

Awesome!

I really like this deodorant. It keeps you smelling lovely and it has good ingredients!

• Elizasocks By  Elizasocks
    04.27.17

i don't like it

I have used this item and from my experience that in the hot sun inside or out it did not work the way it was supposed to. The roll on deodorant would stain my shirts and i would still smell like perspiration.