Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I love these shoes! the flats, the wedges, they're all comfy and cute!

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

toms.

Toms are very comfortable shoes you can wear everyday. when i was pregnant with my feet swollen i bought some of these so my feet can feel comfort while i was working. they have a variety of colors and patterns you can pick from. They are usually $50.

• brandybeauty By  brandybeauty
    07.22.17

Good shoes

I love these shoes and the way the company works. These shoes are comfortable and casual. They have many patterns and wearing them makes me feel good about the cause the company invests in with every pair of shoes sold. They are sturdy and great.

• Ericsgirl14 By  Ericsgirl14
    06.15.17

Love Toms!!

I absolutely love these shoes!! I have 2 pairs of them and plan on purchasing more!! They are super cute and very comfortable!

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

CUTE N COMFY SLIP ON

I cannot wear heels of any kind because of bunions.....ugh Thanks dads side of family!! I love Toms. So manu patterns to choose from. They can be casual or dressed up. Very comfy to me which is hard to find.

• jwilson3723 By  jwilson3723
    02.16.17

Don't waste your time and energy

I have had the most difficult time dealing with Toms. They did not send me my store credit for referring someone in time, their website is constantly saying they have something in stock but when I order it, I get an email saying that they are out of stock. Whenever I try to email a question or concern, the answer I get back takes forever and it's never helpful. Love the shoes and the comfort.

• BethAAnderson By  BethAAnderson
    01.16.17

Update style

Cute and comfy shoes followed by a great cause! Perhaps making more than one style instead of just changing up the material/pattern?

• heatie115 By  heatie115
    10.18.16

Great!

I love these shoes! They are so easy to put on and go and you can basically wear them with anything. They are very comfortable and don't lose the bounce like the knock offs do!

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    09.09.16

These are a win win the shoes are comfortable and then it plays it forward! I have black, brown, and multi color I can't decide which one is my favorite they go with just about anything in your wardrobe. My daughter now wears them i found a pair in her closet.

• RachR0330 By  RachR0330
    09.05.16

I love toms so much, not only are they super cute but they are also for a great cause. I probably have 6 pairs they last for a long time as long as you don't wear them outside during a Wisconsin winter.