Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.27.18

cheaply made and don't fit

I've received a couple of pairs of canvas slip on Tom's Shoes as a gift. They were way too narrow for me and you could see where the shoe is glued to the soles. The only reason I give two stars is because of the charity work they do. Otherwise,the shoes are awful.

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    08.30.18

Confused?!

When I first got my Toms I was I love. They were super comfy and I could handle work on my feet. Unfortunately then a few things happened; they wore down within a few months, the threads starting coming out and they aren?t washable. I was bummed since they are not cheap and have not saved up to get another pair yet, even though they are so super cute. Now I learn they are made in China?! Totally confused how it has to do with helping children in other countries with a pair of shoes. The brand has me questioning them completely.

• DaughterOfZues By  DaughterOfZues
    08.18.18

I paid $70 for my TOMS in all black. I have had them 1 year now. They hold up great in wash, color does fade. AS FOR COMFORT... A+ I will take a pair in every color. Great for office casual, and everyday wear.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

These are very cute and comfortable shoes however they do not last very long. They ware down quite quickly.

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

I love my Toms shoes. My job requires me to stand all day but still wear professional clothing. These are a much more comfortable option to just flats because I obviously can?t wear sneakers with my dress pants. I have them in basic colors so I can match them with every outfit. The arch support is a great change from other shoes.

• renejoseph By  renejoseph
    04.11.18

Comfortable Shoes

I love my Toms shoes. They are comfortable to wear and walk in. They also have a slight bit of arch support that helps them feel more supportive. While I would not use them for long hikes, they are great for shorter walks in the city.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

even with the bright colors and designs would wish they looked more feminine.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Amazing for daily use

My job requires standing for most part of day. Can't even think of wearing the heals and putting my feet in trauma. I wear Bob shoes all day and even different sets for home use. that comfy they are.

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Great!

I love Toms! They are a great shoe for really anything. When you finally break them in they are molded to your foot and it's oh so comfortable. They don't last so long, like a sneaker might. I have had mine about 8 months and the color is a little off and the foam is all squished down, which is to be expected. If you want a pair of comfort cute shoes these are the ones!

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I love these shoes! the flats, the wedges, they're all comfy and cute!