Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• renejoseph By  renejoseph
    04.11.18

Comfortable Shoes

I love my Toms shoes. They are comfortable to wear and walk in. They also have a slight bit of arch support that helps them feel more supportive. While I would not use them for long hikes, they are great for shorter walks in the city.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

even with the bright colors and designs would wish they looked more feminine.

• nandita_a By  nandita_a
    12.15.17

Amazing for daily use

My job requires standing for most part of day. Can't even think of wearing the heals and putting my feet in trauma. I wear Bob shoes all day and even different sets for home use. that comfy they are.

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Great!

I love Toms! They are a great shoe for really anything. When you finally break them in they are molded to your foot and it's oh so comfortable. They don't last so long, like a sneaker might. I have had mine about 8 months and the color is a little off and the foam is all squished down, which is to be expected. If you want a pair of comfort cute shoes these are the ones!

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I love these shoes! the flats, the wedges, they're all comfy and cute!

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

toms.

Toms are very comfortable shoes you can wear everyday. when i was pregnant with my feet swollen i bought some of these so my feet can feel comfort while i was working. they have a variety of colors and patterns you can pick from. They are usually $50.

• brandybeauty By  brandybeauty
    07.22.17

Good shoes

I love these shoes and the way the company works. These shoes are comfortable and casual. They have many patterns and wearing them makes me feel good about the cause the company invests in with every pair of shoes sold. They are sturdy and great.

• Ericsgirl14 By  Ericsgirl14
    06.15.17

Love Toms!!

I absolutely love these shoes!! I have 2 pairs of them and plan on purchasing more!! They are super cute and very comfortable!

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

CUTE N COMFY SLIP ON

I cannot wear heels of any kind because of bunions.....ugh Thanks dads side of family!! I love Toms. So manu patterns to choose from. They can be casual or dressed up. Very comfy to me which is hard to find.

• jwilson3723 By  jwilson3723
    02.16.17

Don't waste your time and energy

I have had the most difficult time dealing with Toms. They did not send me my store credit for referring someone in time, their website is constantly saying they have something in stock but when I order it, I get an email saying that they are out of stock. Whenever I try to email a question or concern, the answer I get back takes forever and it's never helpful. Love the shoes and the comfort.