Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    07.24.19

Get you some!

Great shoe to dress up or down when you need something less casual than a sneaker. Comfortable and for a cause!

• cutesy By  cutesy
    07.22.19

They are very comfy, worth the price! I can wear them for over 8 hours and not be bothered.

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

In love every time I wear it

Comfy, great, never get tired of wearing it. Best shoes I've gotten

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    05.01.19

Comfortable

Tom's manufacturing in China puts a damper on a large part of what they promote.

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.23.18

Not for high arches

Fabric is folded in weird spots that rub against your foot. Not for people with a high arch

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.27.18

cheaply made and don't fit

I've received a couple of pairs of canvas slip on Tom's Shoes as a gift. They were way too narrow for me and you could see where the shoe is glued to the soles. The only reason I give two stars is because of the charity work they do. Otherwise,the shoes are awful.

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    08.30.18

Confused?!

When I first got my Toms I was I love. They were super comfy and I could handle work on my feet. Unfortunately then a few things happened; they wore down within a few months, the threads starting coming out and they aren?t washable. I was bummed since they are not cheap and have not saved up to get another pair yet, even though they are so super cute. Now I learn they are made in China?! Totally confused how it has to do with helping children in other countries with a pair of shoes. The brand has me questioning them completely.

• DaughterOfZues By  DaughterOfZues
    08.18.18

I paid $70 for my TOMS in all black. I have had them 1 year now. They hold up great in wash, color does fade. AS FOR COMFORT... A+ I will take a pair in every color. Great for office casual, and everyday wear.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

These are very cute and comfortable shoes however they do not last very long. They ware down quite quickly.

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

I love my Toms shoes. My job requires me to stand all day but still wear professional clothing. These are a much more comfortable option to just flats because I obviously can?t wear sneakers with my dress pants. I have them in basic colors so I can match them with every outfit. The arch support is a great change from other shoes.