Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle Review | SheSpeaks

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Well worth the money spent

My first son wouldnt take to a basic bottle... The tommee tippiee has a breast like shape that allows for newborns transitioning to bottles to easier take the bottle. Well worth the money spent.

• Jtouni By  Jtouni
    10.18.18

Bad bottle

Did like it at all, the nipple up was too tight and my baby couldn't eat. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Unfortunately.

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

Great Bottles!

My son loves these bottles! When we switched to Tommee Tippee, he had much less gas pain and discomfort . Before the switch, he would get a lot of gas in his stomach because he would swallow a lot of air when trying to eat.

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Loved these bottles

My both my children used with ease. Also easy to clean.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Love

These were the only bottles my babies would take and the only way I could get them to eat. They were life savors!

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Great for Newborn Stage

These are great for the first few months. But, if you have a voracious eater, I?d invest in the 8oz bottles, instead

• momd29 By  momd29
    08.27.17

Great bottles for breastfed babies

These are the best bottles I have found for breastfed babies. This is the only bottle my daughter would take! I really like the wide mouth on the bottle that makes washing super easy. They are easily marked for volume and are easy to read when filling. The larger nipples offer a great alternative when breastfeeding, and will not cause nipple confusion. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs bottles.

• Cgrovell By  Cgrovell
    07.21.17

To be honest this was my first time using the Tommee Tippee bottles. When I was searching I seen that this was rated #1 so I decided to purchase. The closer to Nature bottles worked wonders for my newborn

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Great bottles, a must have!

I really like the Tommee Tippee bottles! I've used them for both of our sons and had a great experience with them. They rarely leaked and came out just the right amount. We had very minimal gas issues using these bottles also! They are easy to clean and use because they have a wide mouth and very little pieces.

• Pkcook79 By  Pkcook79
    03.04.17

Great for newborns

The newborn loves them and so do I. Easy to clean and a natural fit.

• Alicia44 By  Alicia44
    02.02.17

My first son loved these bottles. He took to them easily switching from.breast fed to bottle. They are easy to clean and travel with.

• morgueofmelissa By  morgueofmelissa
    01.02.17

I bought a lot of these as they had a "natural feel" nipple to them that resembled the breast. I found as my daughter began to eat more, these seemed to leak quite a bit. We also experienced hiccups more frequently when we would use these to feed my daughter. I wanted so badly to like these bottles but they just didn't work very well for our little girl. I ended up getting rid of them and switched to Dr. Brown's.

• jmtz1317 By  jmtz1317
    11.16.16

Loved Them!

My son loved these bottles! I was so scared to use these with him because we were switching him from dr.browns to these so I was afraid of him getting colic. But he did amazing with these never had an issue at all. The bottles were durable, super easy to clean, super cute, easy to grip and affordable. I also really loved the shape and feel of the nipple and they also have different nipple stages depending on age of baby.

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Not worth the hassle

These were awful bottles when we tried to use them. They leaked. My kids fought using them. We ended up throwing them away.

• Arikahxox By  Arikahxox
    07.13.16

This are the only bottles that my son will take since he was born, we have tried so many others but he wouldn't latch on them and would just not take them. I like the fact that they have different stage nipples that you can change as the baby grows.