Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle | SheSpeaks

• Jtouni By  Jtouni
    10.18.18

Bad bottle

Did like it at all, the nipple up was too tight and my baby couldn't eat. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Unfortunately.

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

Great Bottles!

My son loves these bottles! When we switched to Tommee Tippee, he had much less gas pain and discomfort . Before the switch, he would get a lot of gas in his stomach because he would swallow a lot of air when trying to eat.

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Loved these bottles

My both my children used with ease. Also easy to clean.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Love

These were the only bottles my babies would take and the only way I could get them to eat. They were life savors!

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Great for Newborn Stage

These are great for the first few months. But, if you have a voracious eater, I?d invest in the 8oz bottles, instead

• momd29 By  momd29
    08.27.17

Great bottles for breastfed babies

These are the best bottles I have found for breastfed babies. This is the only bottle my daughter would take! I really like the wide mouth on the bottle that makes washing super easy. They are easily marked for volume and are easy to read when filling. The larger nipples offer a great alternative when breastfeeding, and will not cause nipple confusion. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs bottles.

• Cgrovell By  Cgrovell
    07.21.17

To be honest this was my first time using the Tommee Tippee bottles. When I was searching I seen that this was rated #1 so I decided to purchase. The closer to Nature bottles worked wonders for my newborn

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Great bottles, a must have!

I really like the Tommee Tippee bottles! I've used them for both of our sons and had a great experience with them. They rarely leaked and came out just the right amount. We had very minimal gas issues using these bottles also! They are easy to clean and use because they have a wide mouth and very little pieces.

• Pkcook79 By  Pkcook79
    03.04.17

Great for newborns

The newborn loves them and so do I. Easy to clean and a natural fit.

• Alicia44 By  Alicia44
    02.02.17

My first son loved these bottles. He took to them easily switching from.breast fed to bottle. They are easy to clean and travel with.