Tombstone Frozen Pizza | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

For such a cheap pizza, it tastes great. I was actually really surprised.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Tombstone is my second favorite frozen pizza brand (the first being Jacks). My favorite is their supreme pizza.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Cheap and simple. Great for adding onto.

It's just a basic frozen pizza. Usually it's pretty inexpensive, but it lacks toppings and sauce you would hope for. Kids love it, and if you add just a 1/2 cup of cheese ..it's improved by 99%!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

A Staple!

Seriously a staple item. It has one of best tastes for a frozen pizza. I'll of the ones I have tried have been completely worth the money. I really enjoy the pepperoni because it isn't too spicy. It also has a nice crust on it.

• JasmineD93 By  JasmineD93
    03.20.17

I love these pizzas! They are great for the price and a quick dinner fix!

• Braunkatie By  Braunkatie
    12.30.16

Cheap and tastes good. I with the crust was a little thicker though.

• Michelle1215 By  Michelle1215
    02.05.16

Everyone enjoys pizza right?? i recently tried this one. For a frozen pizza is not that bad. It has great prices and lots of variety. I do believe the taste could be better but its not bad at all.

• SmilingSunshine By  SmilingSunshine
    11.03.15

For a frozen pizza at it's price point Tombstone was pretty good. The crust was soft and warm even for a frozen pizza and did not get hard after sitting out of the oven for a while. I have started purchasing Tombstone when I don't feel like delivery and my family has been happy.

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Great pizza for the price. My household loves it. Nice quick and easy meal on busy days.

• annieslove1970 By  annieslove1970
    10.05.15

Tombstone pizza is very good and the cheese melts and is gooey and has good fixins in it that are delicious. It's a great pizza at a good price .

• RainRainbows By  RainRainbows
    10.01.15

We like to buy frozen pizza at least every two weeks. It's something that the kids like and it's easy to prepare. Tombstone is affordable and we think for what you get it's worth the money.