Tombstone Frozen Pizza | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

For such a cheap pizza, it tastes great. I was actually really surprised.

• karamcelroy By  karamcelroy
    07.22.18

One of our favorite frozen pizzas. The pepperoni has extra little pieces of pepperoni throughout for even more flavor. Crispy crust and all around great for a quick cheap dinner.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Tombstone is my second favorite frozen pizza brand (the first being Jacks). My favorite is their supreme pizza.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Cheap and simple. Great for adding onto.

It's just a basic frozen pizza. Usually it's pretty inexpensive, but it lacks toppings and sauce you would hope for. Kids love it, and if you add just a 1/2 cup of cheese ..it's improved by 99%!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

A Staple!

Seriously a staple item. It has one of best tastes for a frozen pizza. I'll of the ones I have tried have been completely worth the money. I really enjoy the pepperoni because it isn't too spicy. It also has a nice crust on it.

• JasmineD93 By  JasmineD93
    03.20.17

I love these pizzas! They are great for the price and a quick dinner fix!

• Braunkatie By  Braunkatie
    12.30.16

Cheap and tastes good. I with the crust was a little thicker though.

• Michelle1215 By  Michelle1215
    02.05.16

Everyone enjoys pizza right?? i recently tried this one. For a frozen pizza is not that bad. It has great prices and lots of variety. I do believe the taste could be better but its not bad at all.

• SmilingSunshine By  SmilingSunshine
    11.03.15

For a frozen pizza at it's price point Tombstone was pretty good. The crust was soft and warm even for a frozen pizza and did not get hard after sitting out of the oven for a while. I have started purchasing Tombstone when I don't feel like delivery and my family has been happy.

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Great pizza for the price. My household loves it. Nice quick and easy meal on busy days.

• annieslove1970 By  annieslove1970
    10.05.15

Tombstone pizza is very good and the cheese melts and is gooey and has good fixins in it that are delicious. It's a great pizza at a good price .