Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    11.15.12

When I first bought this, I didn't think it would taste like regular cream cheese but, to my surprise it tasted even better. Almost like what real cream cheese should taste like - doesn't really make sense right? Well, that's how wonderful the flavor was. This has been my go to cream cheese for years now .

• VeganKathy By  VeganKathy
    10.02.18

Vegan Mac and Cheese

You can use this in almost anything... I love to mix in with vegan mac and cheese dishes.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

Since I'm not supposed to eat dairy due to a minor allergy, I buy this whenever I have a craving for sour cream on my tacos or burritos. The consistency is on par and the taste is what you would expect for a non dairy sour cream.

• Moodysammy By  Moodysammy
    03.05.14

I have stomach issues and am trying to watch what I eat, I bought this item and I loved it but somewhat $$$

• darkfairy530 By  darkfairy530
    02.22.14

I recently became lactose intolerant and i love cream cheese. So i did a research and found this to be an excelent choice for my cream cheese adiction.

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    11.15.12

• ValCarPas By  ValCarPas
    12.01.10

I was hesitant about trying this, but I was more so SHOCKED about how much it tastes like real cream cheese. I wish Dunkin Donuts would consider having this cream cheese as an option for vegans or people who are looking for a healthier cream cheese. PERFECT!