Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese Review | SheSpeaks

• nhperry By  nhperry
    04.19.20

Surprisingly Great

I was surprised by how much I liked this product. No, it does not taste exactly like cream cheese, but the texture is pretty much the same and it almost tastes creamy, despite being vegan. I like putting this on some bread or a bagel, it's great for breakfast or lunch. It does have a hint of tofu taste to it, so you do have to like the taste of tofu. Personally, it didn't bother me. I will definitely be buying this product again.

• VeganKathy By  VeganKathy
    10.02.18

Vegan Mac and Cheese

You can use this in almost anything... I love to mix in with vegan mac and cheese dishes.

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

Since I'm not supposed to eat dairy due to a minor allergy, I buy this whenever I have a craving for sour cream on my tacos or burritos. The consistency is on par and the taste is what you would expect for a non dairy sour cream.

• Moodysammy By  Moodysammy
    03.05.14

I have stomach issues and am trying to watch what I eat, I bought this item and I loved it but somewhat $$$

• darkfairy530 By  darkfairy530
    02.22.14

I recently became lactose intolerant and i love cream cheese. So i did a research and found this to be an excelent choice for my cream cheese adiction.

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    11.15.12

When I first bought this, I didn't think it would taste like regular cream cheese but, to my surprise it tasted even better. Almost like what real cream cheese should taste like - doesn't really make sense right? Well, that's how wonderful the flavor was. This has been my go to cream cheese for years now .

• ValCarPas By  ValCarPas
    12.01.10

I was hesitant about trying this, but I was more so SHOCKED about how much it tastes like real cream cheese. I wish Dunkin Donuts would consider having this cream cheese as an option for vegans or people who are looking for a healthier cream cheese. PERFECT!