Tobi Steamer Clothing Steamer | SheSpeaks

• Ali2016 By  Ali2016
    03.20.16

it was very easy to use this product. My clothes looked neat and very presentable after using this product. I recommend it to everyone that wants to look and feel like a million bucks

• mrsterrymom1 By  mrsterrymom1
    10.15.10

My friend has this product and loaned it to me so that I can steam the Kindergarten graduation gowns a year ago and it was awful..Its supposed to be quick and easy but it is designed badly ..we couldnt get it to work properly..it leaked and wet all the gown..also it didnt have any support for the item so we put a board behind it so that we wouldnt burn our hands when we stretched the material to get into the creases...well all in all we probably could have gone faster using a regular ol iron... :(

• latinamom By  latinamom
    09.21.09

I hated this product. It is not fast and it does not remove wrinkles much less does is mark lines on shirt sleeves and pants.

• oatmeal7 By  oatmeal7
    08.14.09

My friend used this and she says it is not much better than an iron, or something that she already owns. It seems to me like it would be hard to store and if it doesn't work on some blinds, it is probably not worth the extra money to buy.

• nancy0818 By  nancy0818
    08.11.09

I have never tried this product, but from what my friends say, it does not work well enough for them. They ordered this prioduct on a t.v. ad.

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I would love to try a steamer trying to iron all my clothes with my busy schedule and apartment is very difficult.

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    07.06.09

I have a suggestion for those who get the mineral buildup clogs - if you have a dehumidifier , use the water from that in your steamer, or iron. That water doesnt have deposits in it and you wont get clogs anymore :)

• LoveMyLife By  LoveMyLife
    07.06.09

It produces good steam, but is difficult to handle with clothing. It really is not tall enough. Neither my husband or I are able to steam clothes without having to bend over.

• Gary205 By  Gary205
    07.05.09

I have not tried this product yet but would love to soon. I use to work in a dry cleaners and loved steaming clothes. They look so good afterwards and much better than an iron.

• kenobaby By  kenobaby
    07.05.09

I am not at all pleased. Unit is very cumbersum. Prefer Joy Manganiono Steamer. I purchased this product and was very disapointed.