Titanic | SheSpeaks

• Kaycaskay Kaycaskay
    11.09.14

beautiful love story. one of those movies that makes you wish you were in love or that you can find a man like the character in this movie. I was one of those critics that believe love at first site was impossible but after watching this and then it happen to me. I AM A BELIEVER!! If one have never seen this movie I highly recommend you go out and get it.

• Vtwarogowski By  Vtwarogowski
    02.05.18

Beautiful movie. It's rather long but worth sitting through

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

this movie will make anyone cry, it has one of the saddest endings ever. there is no happy ending in this movie because jack dies :'(

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

Classic movie. I can watch this over and over and never get tired of seeing it. It is a great story to watch, but make sure to grab some tissue because it is a tear jerker.

• maryjane5908 By  maryjane5908
    12.29.16

Fave

Love this movie. Oldie but goodie was my favorite growing up still my favorite

• India75 By  India75
    11.09.16

Excellent true story I can watch many time and still crying

• rebeccarmiller2010 By  rebeccarmiller2010
    09.08.16

So Romantic.

One of the best romantic love stories! I can relate to the two of them and the kind of loving relationship they have! Its spontaneous and beautiful! One of my favorites!

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

This will always be one of my favorites. Not really historically accurate but can't but fall in love with the cast and storyline. Saw this is theaters about 5 times when it first came out, I was in middle school and obsessed with Titanic everything! To this day it's the movie I pop in when I need a good cry!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

this movie is a classic. i cry every time. its so sad and the actors were amazing with how they portrayed their characters

• justme1358 By  justme1358
    10.13.15

I watched this several years ago. Still a favorite as a remake of the original. Jack still loses the fight

• mzcheetah By  mzcheetah
    09.30.15

This movie is definitely a keeper. I bought it just so I can watch it anytime I want to. However, nothing compares to seeing it on the big screen as I clearly remember when it first came out. Historical account movies are always favorites for me, even when there is a fictional element to it as well. This movie did a great job of capturing most accurately the historical accounts while weaving in a touching love story that stays with you for days afterward.