Tignanello Handbags | SheSpeaks

• DebraSueVanderford By  DebraSueVanderford
    07.19.13

I've contacted Tignanello twice about purchasing a new strap for my handbag and both times they have not address my question. They just send an automated message where to purchase a Tignanello handbag and how to care for your handbag, I tried to look up a customer service number for them but they don't have one. Their customer service is terrible. The handbag itself is in excellent condition, but the strap is all frayed and falling apart. I love the purse but am embrassed about the condition the strap is in. I would not recommend purchasing a Tignanello handbag because the straps fall apart very quickly and you cannot get an answer from them if you can purchase a replacement strap. Very disapointing.

• worldssweetest By  worldssweetest
    11.04.11

I absolutely love this purse. I do not have one, but wish I could find it for sale. I certainly would buy one, it is chic' and stylish. I would love to find this purse, no TJ Max where I live, and cannot seem to find it on good sites. I want this bad...dog' gone' it'..lol

• robinsegg0523 By  robinsegg0523
    11.03.11

I just bought my first Tignanello bag at TJMaxx for $40 and feel that I got a great value. It is well made, with quality zippers, all the pockets are lined and the strap is adjustable. It is a cross-body bag, perfect for wearing around the city, running errands, etc. The adjustable strap means I can shorten it for warmer months, and lengthen it so it is still comfortable over my wool coat in winter. And the tomato-red hue is a great pop of color with any outfit.

• lauren75 By  lauren75
    11.02.11

I love Tiganello bags as they are well constructed and very stylish. I always get compliments on the two I have. I also find them to be fairly priced.

• ljglymph By  ljglymph
    08.07.10

I personally own several of these purses. I have never been disappointed in the quality of the materials. I love the variety of styles and colors.

• justmauid By  justmauid
    08.06.10

I love my Tignanello handbags. I pick them up at TJ Maxx at a discounted price and am always thrilled with them. We all select our handbags because of its appearance on the outside, and its practicality, but these bags are beautiful on the inside as well. If you don't have a Tignanello handbag, treat yourself to one!

• amandapoet By  amandapoet
    04.13.10

I really like my Tignanello. I purchased it at a great discount at a store called Bolton's for less than $60. Macy's sold the smaller version of the shopper for $85+ so I was really happy with my purchase. I've had my handbag for a year and it still is in great condition---of course, I do rotate it with my Vera Bradley's so I don't use it everyday. Oh, FYI and fun fact--Tignanello are associated with the Kathy Van Zeeland brand--hence the similarity in design and included keychains.

• Steelersfan By  Steelersfan
    03.10.10

Sounds like a great bag, but seems like a lot of money to spend on a bag, given the state of economy. Probably something I would buy on sale or love to receive as a special gift.

• tripletmommyof5 By  tripletmommyof5
    03.10.10

I love handbags! I will check this out next time I'm at the mall

• Texmel By  Texmel
    03.10.10

I saw these yesterday at the mall at Macy's for the very first time. They are gorgeous!