Tigi Catwalk | SheSpeaks

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

love the curlesque line for my curly hair. only thing i will use.

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    12.26.13

Great product

• MDis4Crabs By  MDis4Crabs
    12.26.13

This is a little confusing because the TIGI Bedhead line isn't one product, it is a line of products. There is the Your Highness line for fine, thin hair, Sleek Mystique to smooth and straighten hair, Oatmeal & Honey for dry, damaged hair, not to mention Fashionista, Headshot, Curlesque, and Catwalk Session. The line picture is Curls Rock so I'm assuming that is what they want reviewed. I do have curly hair and have used the Curls Rock line. The products are very good especially the Curl Amplifier and the Leave-in Moisturizer.

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

My hair is thin and this is great! Catwalk is a fantastic product that doesn't make my hair look too greasy and leaves it soft and feels healthier then ever!! Recommended to me by my salon!

• mamalueh By  mamalueh
    05.26.12

I have a LOT of long, fine hair. In order to keep it healthy, I wash it every third day, when it starts to look oily. I usually avoid hair products because I find I need to wash it much more often. I took a chance and bought Tigi Catwalk and was completely surprised! It gave me natural looking boost at the roots, AND my hair still wasn't oily on the third day. Highly recommended!