Tiffany Return to Tiffany Oval Tag Bracelet | SheSpeaks

• Nicki77 By  Nicki77
    03.21.15

Received as a gift. I have always wanted a Tiffany piece, and this one is lovely. I love the thickness of the Chain. The only negative I have, is that so many people have the exact same one. I like to wear more unique items.

• ladyp3 By  ladyp3
    02.13.15

Bought this for a friend of mine and she loved it. It's a nice product and it is a classic!

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.05.15

great classy everyday look

• Rageena By  Rageena
    11.01.12

Of all the beautiful jewelry Tiffany's has to offer, why would you waste your money on this? Unless you still live with your parents, steer clear of the Return to Tiffany pieces. It's very juvenille. However, if you are a fourteen year old girl, it is absolutely age-appropriate!

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    02.29.12

I love my bracelet! Doesn't tarnish & have had mine for years. Tiffany jewlery is a classic that never goes out of style!

• Pradagirl By  Pradagirl
    02.29.12

I buy Tiffany jewelry for my daughters , that is what they always ask for and I have the 3 stone diamond ring I bought there and I love it, and always get compliments on it.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    02.29.12

I got this Tiffany&Co. Return to Tiffanys oval tag bracelet for my 18th birthday. I received the necklace version for my graduation gift and my dad got me the bracelet a month later for my birthday. It was really sweet because Tiffany jewelry lasts forever. My parents are divorced so getting a set of jewelry from them was something I'll always remember. Tiffany jewelry is very high quality. It never gets tarnished, it never breaks. I think no one would go wrong buying these pieces. I am now 25 and my necklace/braclet still look just as beautiful as the day I received them.

• candypo By  candypo
    11.05.11

This was my first Tiffany purchase. I was very excited to get a piece of jewelry from Tiffany. Growing up I remember watching Audrey Hepburn gaze into Tiffany. So when I got the chance I picked out my first piece, the Oval Tag bracelet. For a first piece I couldn't have chosen a better piece. The iconic "Please return to Tiffany," lettering in the sterling silver tag is wearable on a daily basis and can be dressed up for an evening out on the town as well. It's not binding or gets in the way, it's a great bracelet for people that aren't used to wearing bracelets, like I was not. I now wear it and a Pandora bracelet on the same hand. I love my Tiffany bracelet! I even got the tag engraved on the back. The only bad thing was that I did not get to walk out with my Tiffany bag. It was shipped to me via UPS after the engraving was completed. Overall- It's a great product and I highly recommend it!