Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent Review | SheSpeaks

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.08.20

Great Product

Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent works great.

• klassic By  klassic
    06.05.20

Wonderful Smelling Clothes

This is a great combination. Clothes come out smelling wonderful. The freshness really lasts.

• lilang By  lilang
    06.05.20

Tide = Love

Best laundry detergent ever. I love it and would recommend to everyone.

• Rjack79 By  Rjack79
    05.12.20

Great cleaning power and stain lifter. Scent is wonderful.

• ElishaAnnB By  ElishaAnnB
    12.12.19

Works great

This detergent works like a charm. I use to add dawn to stains before putting them in the washer and now i don't have to do that. I will forever buy this detergent.

• Squirrelbaitt By  Squirrelbaitt
    12.12.19

Tide is a favorite in our family.

Only laundry detergent for my family. Best detergent hand down if you have teens.

• QueenBLC By  QueenBLC
    07.09.19

A Moms Dream

This product is LOVE! I have two kids, and stains come naturally. The extra kick of Dawn in the Tide is a winning combination! Has saved so many of my girls clothes from being ruined. PLUS the smell is AMAZING! **It even gets the dog smell out of the dog bed in one single wash! This Tide is an absolute MUST

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    04.10.19

Tide is the best

Tide is my favorite detergent. They keep making improvements and keep up with changing needs

• AnnanMatt2018 By  AnnanMatt2018
    12.01.18

Great Product

We used this for a while until my daughter got to sensitive for it. While we used it, it worked great! The smell was long lasting and got the stains out of my kids clothes.

• Kxdyer By  Kxdyer
    11.30.18

For tough stains, Tide is the only choice

Tide is the best laundry detergent for removing tough stains hands down. I work at a tire manufacturing plant, and my clothes get filthy. Tide is the only detergent that will get them clean. And they smell great as well. Nothing else can compare to it

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

I love all tide products, this one really lifts tough stains. I love the way it cleans,smells and I only have to use the recommended amount!

• broach8 By  broach8
    09.27.18

Tide is the BEST.

GEts my stains out every time and keeps my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. I won't use any other detergent.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    09.27.18

Gets Stains Out

I never thought about having Dawn in my laundry detergent but it makes sense. This detergent works great and gets stains out. It smells excellent and is gentle on my laundry. It is also affordable. I love this detergent.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Tide with Dawn

The cleaning of Tide with the grease removing technology of Dawn. We love this product, always gets my husbands work clothes clean!!

• angelburciago By  angelburciago
    04.19.17

Amazing

Ive always put tide and dawn on my childrens stains let set then wash..works amazing now its sold that way even better.