Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent | SheSpeaks Reviews

• miamiladyliving miamiladyliving
    09.15.15

This detergent leaves your clothes smelling great. It also cleans without hurting the colors of your clothes.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Tide with Dawn

The cleaning of Tide with the grease removing technology of Dawn. We love this product, always gets my husbands work clothes clean!!

• angelburciago By  angelburciago
    04.19.17

Amazing

Ive always put tide and dawn on my childrens stains let set then wash..works amazing now its sold that way even better.

• BV2323 By  BV2323
    02.08.17

One of the best !

Tide with Dawn has been the best addition to my household. I no longer need to worry as much about fading(jeans!) or piling. Dawn included to the detergent has been a wonderful benefit. The clothes colors don't fade as easily and of course super soft.

• Grannyknowsit By  Grannyknowsit
    02.08.17

Great cleaning power. The fresh clean smell you clothes have after washing if refreshing.

• Kesha0071 By  Kesha0071
    02.06.17

My fav

I love tide it leaves your clothes clean and fresh...i biy this every time i wash clothes i buy all tide products!!!!! Love love love it!!!

• Kesha0071 By  Kesha0071
    02.06.17

My fav

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Heavy duty cleans

I love tide! Heavy duty laundry detergent! Smells great! Cleans amazing! Does the job well!

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

Love!

Love this! Always leaves our clothes smelling so good and fresh!

• Freebies16 By  Freebies16
    07.14.16

Best Ever

I love how well this Tide with Dawn works on all my clothes but especially those that have grease stains. I know it will get my stains out and I'll have peace of mind knowing it.

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.13.16

Tide

I think I have tried every brand out there but Tide is the best! I even keep a mix of tide with water to use as a pre soak/ stain treatment.