Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport Liquid Laundry Detergent Review | SheSpeaks

• tigerlilly By  tigerlilly
    04.17.19

Best Tide Scent

This is the best scent for tide. The scent does last. This is the only scent I buy from tide. I don't buy tide unless It is on sale.

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

THE SMELL IS AMAZING!

Once I found this product, I haven't switched! Tide does an amazing job of cleaning and this "Sport" version with Febreze is the best smelling detergent I've ever had!

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

I definitely feel like the tide sports helps with odor and stains better than regular tide. I use it for the highly stained and sweaty clothes.

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

This is the BEST smelling and WORKING detergent out there! I had to switch to Downy Free (which is unscented) and was disappointed that my clothes didn't smell as nice anymore (although, now with Unstoppables, that's not much of an issue!), but this Tide totally makes your clothes smell amazing (even without Unstoppables), and it really gets stains out. It's also so concentrated that while it may be a little on the pricey side at times, since I can use so much less, it still ALWAYS wins out over other brands for me in the end. For the benefits, no other brand compares no matter how inexpensive it may be!

• kiyaa20 By  kiyaa20
    10.04.15

This detergent itvworks wonderful on all clothing and it does let the dirt come through the scent.

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.29.15

One of my favorite Tide products you don't have to use dryer sheets with this product.

• NicoleLedetBreaux By  NicoleLedetBreaux
    04.27.15

I received two bottles free from Tide. I have to say this is a great product. I have always been a fan of Tide and this one cleans exceptionally well. It left the clothes smelling great but not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this!!

• taraadkins By  taraadkins
    04.27.15

I received 2 full size bottles free of charge from the Tide company to try it out. I absolutely love this product, the smell is great, and it gets stains out the first time. I used to wash my young daughters clothes through the wash cycle two times to get stains out, but after using this tide product they came out clean the first wash. Also, the scent of Tide is still on the clothing 1 week after washing them.

• bethielutz692 By  bethielutz692
    04.25.15

I love Tide it is my go to laundry soap. I do love the the added scent but I really love the regular scent of Tide.

• mbrking85 By  mbrking85
    04.25.15

Love love tide!! Works great on my husband's stinky socks and is safe enough for my baby..

• LetMeTryUrProduct1 By  LetMeTryUrProduct1
    02.16.15

Works great on my husbands gym clothing I couldn't get.them clean till tide sport.

• tlh200709 By  tlh200709
    02.08.15

love tide

• jdallas1980 By  jdallas1980
    01.04.15

Love this!!!! My husband is a helicopter pilot in the south and nothing and nothing would remove the smell of hours of sweat dried onto an undershirt. Until i found tide sports. I only wish they had better coupons and sales for it.

• LeighanneCollum By  LeighanneCollum
    11.28.14

One of my favorites to use on mine and my children's clothes!

• DHarris1 By  DHarris1
    11.21.14

Tide is best at removing dirt from clothes, and with fabreeze in the mix, you cant go wrong!