Tide Pods | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

The pods are so easy and convenient. They pop right into your washer and there is not a drippy mess. I feel like I use less detergent since it is already measured for me and if it's a heavy load I throw in two!

• 1 pod does not clean a load of towels, 2 pods do not clean a load of towels, 3 pods, 4pods, no. It takes 5 pods for me to feel like my towels are semi clean, but I use 6 or 7 to feel like my towels are Tide clean.

Video Reviews

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    09.27.17

Like Tide Pods

These little pods are packed with cleaning power! Only reason not 5 stars is because most of my loads require 2 pods and that gets quite expensive! But, they really clean good!

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.08.17

Great Clean!

I absolutely LOVE Tide Pods. I use other detergents from time to time, but others don't smell as brightly or fragrantly as Tide. They also don't clean as well as Tide.

• fifina By  fifina
    06.02.17

Easy way to use a great detergent

Tide always have been my favorite but now is perfect in a pod, no problems pouring and having a mess in the laundry, the pod is supper easy to use and the quality of Tide is always the same perfect and good to my close and the smell is fresh

• Cbyertyre By  Cbyertyre
    05.30.17

Pods: A College Lifesaver

I love tide pods! They are especially convenient for a college student like myself who just wants to toss her laundry detergent in her pocket rather than carry a whole bottle (added to the multitude of other items she must carry to the laundry room). There s no measuring involved so there is little to no error involved. I will say one thing, make sure that the pod is actually in the cycle and not squished against the washer door; there have been sometime when I have found a nearly dissolved pod in the washer. Other than that, the pods are a life saver!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Team Tide

I love that Tide Pods have detergent, a stain remover and brightener all in one packet! With 90% cleaning ingredients inside I know my clothes will come out clean! Any tough stains are removed! I just toss it in the washer and it quickly dissolves! No spills. No mess. I'm a Tide fan because it's a brand I know and trust!

• xocandie07 By  xocandie07
    03.28.17

Best way to Wash

I enjoy tide pods & the fact that you dont have to measure out the amount of liquid you're putting into the washing machine. It can help with saving money big time!

• Nelcir2 By  Nelcir2
    03.28.17

Great for college students

I loved using Tide pods when I was in college because they were so easy to carry and one of them worked wonders!

• jezral81 By  jezral81
    03.27.17

Love these

I LOVE these. They are so simple to use and convenient for busy moms.

• snoopycoupon By  snoopycoupon
    12.13.16

I am such a huge fan of Tide Pods! My favorite scent is the "Spring Meadow" fragrance; I love how it makes my laundry feel and smell. I've tried a lot of different detergents and this is definitely my go-to product.

• yahoosally By  yahoosally
    08.10.16

amazing

I fell in love with these the first time I threw one into my washing machine. My clothes smelled wonderful and they came out so clean. Also much more convenient to throw a little pod into the machine than find the cap and fill it up and hopefully not over flow it.