Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• aundiegr By  aundiegr
    04.25.18

Tidy up your wardrobe with Tide!

Nothing better in my opinion then Tide. Gets the grime and keeps the colors bright! Oh and amazing variety of different scents to choose from.

• melguillemette By  melguillemette
    04.25.18

Definitely a great product

This detergent is strong and washes well in hot and cold water. The scent of febreeze stays in your clothes for about a week. I highly recommend it. If you are unsure, email the company for a coupon or sample to try it beforehand and you won't be disappointed in the product!

• janeilee By  janeilee
    01.05.18

Tide Pods only

Tide is the only Laundry soap i use and have for several years. i feel it gets my clothes than any other and i prefer the pods only.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

I am a huge fan of Fabreze and I use Tide often. When I saw this on the shelf my interest was definitely peaked. I was at target and they were offering a promotion. The price was perfect. Glad I went with the purchase. I love how long the clean smell lasts.

• Elleedr By  Elleedr
    10.28.17

Long Lasting Scent Fair Price

Love the scent and how long it last. Better than most detergents and price is alright too.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    10.27.17

Heavenly

Absolutely love using this when I'm doing wash. The scent is so nice clean and refreshing. And it lasts such a long time on your clothes. Leaving them smelling newly washed for weeks. Fairly priced and widely available. One of my top 5 detergents!

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Dirty Farmer comes clean

My Farming husband has very dirt clothes when he comes in. I will only use Tide on his clothes. His clothes come clean very time.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    04.10.17

i have never tried this brand but I only use Tide for my laundry I feel its the best for dirty cloths would never switch to anything else!

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Tide is our 1st choice!

I'm never disappointed in the quality, scent, or strength when I use Tide's products. I just told the hub's to pick up some more on his way in from work! My grandmother used this my whole life & before I grew up with it, left home & tried others, but ALWAYS CAME BACK TO TIDE!

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

love it

Tides works amazing ,love it love it. Great performance and well concentrated