Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• hroane By  hroane
    12.12.19

Definitely Recommend

This is the only product that I will buy because its the only detergent that I trust. I love the smell too!

• Brandih318 By  Brandih318
    12.11.19

Love it

I have been a big fan of Tide for years and adding Febreeze is a bonus. It removes stains and makes our clothes look and smell fresh and clean.

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

Smells great

Oh I am so happy with this detergent it mixes too of my favorite things ride and febreze. It gets my clothes extra clean and has a freshness that lasts and lasts . Very happy with the results

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Love tide unbeatable in every way

My favorite brand by far my family used it every chance they get makes clothes smell superb gets your clothes sparkling clean my go to item for tough stains

• Jcarrier0304 By  Jcarrier0304
    09.19.18

Tide febreez let down

The febreez smell is not as strong as other products, and it does not last the alloted time. Very disappointed, as I always recomend and use ride, but not this time.

• aundiegr By  aundiegr
    04.25.18

Tidy up your wardrobe with Tide!

Nothing better in my opinion then Tide. Gets the grime and keeps the colors bright! Oh and amazing variety of different scents to choose from.

• melguillemette By  melguillemette
    04.25.18

Definitely a great product

This detergent is strong and washes well in hot and cold water. The scent of febreeze stays in your clothes for about a week. I highly recommend it. If you are unsure, email the company for a coupon or sample to try it beforehand and you won't be disappointed in the product!

• janeilee By  janeilee
    01.05.18

Tide Pods only

Tide is the only Laundry soap i use and have for several years. i feel it gets my clothes than any other and i prefer the pods only.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

I am a huge fan of Fabreze and I use Tide often. When I saw this on the shelf my interest was definitely peaked. I was at target and they were offering a promotion. The price was perfect. Glad I went with the purchase. I love how long the clean smell lasts.

• Elleedr By  Elleedr
    10.28.17

Long Lasting Scent Fair Price

Love the scent and how long it last. Better than most detergents and price is alright too.