Tide Coldwater Review | SheSpeaks

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    07.26.19

I was everything in cold water. This detergent is great! My clothes and linens get clean without any residue. Love it!

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Save money

Tide Cold Water makes my laundry soft and fresh, smell is nice. It has a good value for money.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    04.12.18

Cleans and Saves me money !

The fact that I can was my clothes in cold water and still get clean clothes is amazing? Saves me money and time. I love Tide cold water. Saving energy money for sure makes Tide my number 1 friend!

• im2lovely By  im2lovely
    07.11.16

Tide

I love it smells so good and soft and fresh. My children even love the smell. Its definitely definetly worth the money.

• Machelle85 By  Machelle85
    06.16.16

It would be nice to get this tied. I love the brand every time I wash my clothes

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

Coldwater Combat

I'd use it forever if I could! I switched to cold water to conserve resources and get more life out of my clothing. However, I was finding that normal detergent was not helping brighten or do anything for my clothes. I switched to Tide Coldwater and never went back! It's incredibly formulated for cold water to break up stains and brighten clothes like warm water usually does for bright colors. I love it and highly recommend for anyone heading in a more eco-friendly direction!

• jessemynmarian By  jessemynmarian
    01.28.16

I don't have the hot water hooked u to my washing machine, so my family and I usually buy cold water detergents. This is by far our favorite! it leaves our clothes super clean, and fresh without the weird residue some detergents seem to leave on clothes!

• 15renfrotm By  15renfrotm
    12.05.15

Tide products never disappoint. Love the smell and how fresh and clean they make my laundry.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Love how efficient this is since I get to wash with cold water, while saving on my bill. Smell is so good, it's like using softener.

• brandy170 By  brandy170
    11.18.15

I really love the tide cold water it get my clothes clean and smell really good

• alimitoducks By  alimitoducks
    10.07.15

Absolutely LOVE Tide Coldwater!! I always wash our clothes in cold water. Tide always gets our clothes clean and smells great!!

• Poohkitten By  Poohkitten
    09.08.15

Love love LOVE Tide Cold Water clothes soap. I have a water/energy saver, side loading machine. I know with using this product that it's going to catch every stain and clean my clothes. No more worrying about missed stains or pre-treatment of a stain prior to washing it. Saving money & energy is important to me and knowing my clothes are clean & fresh is the icing on the cake.

• belleofthenorth By  belleofthenorth
    09.04.15

I grew up with Tide, and I still love Tide to this day.. smells incredible and it gets tough stains and dirt out, easily.

• lbarstad By  lbarstad
    08.18.15

Great detergent that really cleans my clothes. Smells great and doesn't fade any of my colors.

• AshNight By  AshNight
    08.09.15

Tide has always been a family favorite, even when I was growing up and now I've been using it for mine. The coldwater is great since cold water is all we use on our clothes to avoid shrinking, etc